???: Waz-zat littl' Lizzie 'earts I just saw?

Chase nodded nervously.

Chase: Yes, Courtly, uh-uh, Miss Jester! With some friends from Ever After and Y/N Ozmandias.

Courtly Jester, daughter if the Wild Jester.

Courtly: Ever Afte', eh? An' who might they be then?

Chase shrugged.

Chase: You know, I didn't get much of a chance to find out.

Courtly: Gooo on! Be on about ya business then! Off with ya!

She waved Chase away. He sighed before heading off to finish his patrol. Courtly, now alone, rubbed her chin and began to ponder.

Courtly: Seems I betta' look into this...

Looks like the man in green was right after all.

You found yourself and Lizzie on the same track while the others were all taken down different hallways. Oddly enough, you were all still going to the same place.

Raven: Is high school in Wonderland always this weird?

Kitty suddenly came by, but she was upside down, seemingly unbothered by the situation.

Kitty: Seems pretty normal to me.

Briar: Right. "Normal".

Raven and Briar passed by Apple and Maddie who were going up the stairs.

Apple: I'm not even sure which way this hallway goes!

Maddie: Oh, Apple that's easy, it goes that way.

She pointed the opposite direction.

Lizzie: Mr. White Rabbit sir, please! You have to let my mother know I'm here, I really need to speak with her!

Y/N: You do kinda owe me for saving you just now.

White Rabbit: Oh, my fluffy tail, no! No, no no no no, the Vice Principal would be most displeased.

You groaned. Why can't things ever just be easy for once? Luckily Raven hopped onto your hallway to explain the situation more.

Raven: Please, you don't understand! We're on a mission! Lizzie's mom is in danger and my mother is the Evil Queen! You know, the one who placed the curse on Wonderland?

Y/N: Yeah! So why don't you did you just say the Queen is in danger?!

Some Knave you are.

The White Rabbit looked between the three of you frantically.