The Hogwarts Express

Y/N and Hermione arrived at Kings Cross station, walking onto Platform 9 3/4 at twenty past ten. The only luggage they had was a cat carry cage- Crookshanks and Gizmo happily sitting inside, an illusion charm showing muggles a cat sleeping contently. Na-Hath was on Y/N's shoulder, Newt on his, both happily magically concealed.

Y/N released the charms as the lovers passed through the wall leading to the Hogwarts Express station. They looked around, it wasn't too busy yet.

"Lord L/N! Lady Granger!" Y/N heard a friendly and familiar voice calling out to them. He smiled.

"Lucius, how are you my friend?"

He shook Lucius's hand as Tanya and Hermione hugged.

"Excited Tiff?" Y/N asked.

The girl smiled and nodded but looked nervous.

"You'll be fine, remember to look for us if you need help" Y/N smiled, before seeing his brother and Penny out of the corner of his eye.

"Nina settling ok?" He asked Lucius who smiled.

"She is. Delightful girl, she's at home now, reading all about British Magical hist-"

"CUTIE PIE!!!!"

Penny rushed over smiling as she approached Y/N. She pulled him into a bone crunching hug. Y/N chuckled and hugged back.

"I missed you too Pens"

She released the hug and leant back, smiling up at Y/N and stroking his face before pulling Hermione into a tight hug.

"We'll leave you to it and get Tiff settled in the train. See you both soon" Lucius smiled.

"How have you both been? Dean's just placing our luggage in the staff compartment- oh look here he comes now" Penny smiled.

Y/N's face changed quickly from smiling to neutral. He picked up the cat cage from the trolley he had been pushing and said quickly:

"I'll find us a compartment love"

Before Hermione could answer he had turned and left, just as Dean arrived.

"Still doesn't want anything to do with me then?" Dean said sadly.

"Give him time honey. Once he sees how hard you're trying he will come round. L/N's are notoriously stubborn after all" Penny giggled.

"Isn't that the truth" Hermione added, giggling as well.

The Weasleys arrived with Harry and Lavender and smiled, walking up to the trio.

They greeted each other, Lavender and Hermione hugging as Molly pulled out two boxes from her giant handbag, giving one to Harry and one to Ron.

"Got these when I picked up your Hogwarts gear. Sorry I forgot to give them to you lovies!" Molly smiled before adding:

"You sure you didn't need me to pick up yours Lavender?"

Lavender smiled and glanced at Hermione.

"No, Y/N told me when Hermione got hers he would pay for me to get mine as well"

Hermione giggled.

"He told me we can take his black card when we go."

Penny and Molly smiled at the two girls excited giggles as Harry spoke up, looking at the clothes in his box confused:

"Uh... what are they Mrs. Weasley?"

"Dress Robes dear. I charged yours to your account and-"

"Ahhhh!" Ron screamed as he opened his box and saw a... hideous maroon frilly outfit.