⚠️ Warning Note ⚠️

This book continues to follow the story of Y/N L/N- the Prophesied One. If you are new to the series I strongly recommend starting at For You I Will #1- The Philosopher's Stone. This story, though based in the Harry Potter Universe, diverts heavily from canon and coming into book 4 cold would be extremely confusing.

This chapter is being placed as a placeholder for my readers to add to their libraries if they wish for when it starts releasing. As I said at the end of book 3 I'm going to take a little FYIW sabbatical but will be back in a few weeks.

Also a warning that this book and series contains very mature themes- there is foul language, sexual content, mentions and depictions of torture and violence. If you don't like these things maybe don't read ahead instead of sending abusive messages. Just a suggestion. There are warnings at the start of chapters when heavy content is present.

For You I Will is a war story with one side consisting of severely sick and deranged people- I don't shy away from it. The acts that Y/N commits at times is supposed to make the reader uncomfortable- that's the point. I don't know about you but goody-two-shoe characters don't appeal to me. Give me down and dirty antiheroes any day of the week! 😂

At its heart though it is a love story. Two star crossed destined lovers who endure a world of insanity and cling to each other no matter how dark the night becomes. Hopefully you enjoy the ride.

Finally, if you enjoy a chapter please take the time to click that little star in the bottom left hand corner. I really appreciate the votes and any comments left. Thanks in advance and enjoy!

AOMG17