"Sure, you can ask me anything, I'll be more than glad to answer them."

You hanged up before Hawks could say goodbye as the bus stopped in front and a few people, you included, boarded the vehicle. You sat near the front since you'd be arriving in a few minutes as your place isn't exactly far. You sent the address to Hawks before you looked at the time, realizing that you have two hours to prepare for dinner. But it's not like you need to prepare like you're meeting someone important, even though he is somewhat important for being the No. 2 Pro Hero. Whatever's in the fridge will do for dinner, you thought to yourself.

But when the bus stopped near a grocery store and some people boarded and some stepped out, you found yourself stepping outside as well. You headed to the grocery store and took a basket.

"Just because there's not enough food for dinner in my fridge," you muttered to yourself as you headed to the meat products.

"Let's see," you took out the beef, thinking of making a stew but then you put it down and decided on something better. "Since he looks like a chicken."

You took the chicken and headed to the aisle to take the necessary ingredients for deep fried chicken cutlets. After paying for everything you decided to go back to your place. With one hour before seven, just after you changed your clothes, you started to make dinner.

Once you're done, you check the time and realize you have ten minutes to spare before seven. But then you heard the door buzz and you checked the time again, you were certain there's still ten minutes before seven so it shouldn't be him.

But it was him, Hawks, standing outside your door and in his hand he held a box, you couldn't really tell for certain what it was until you opened the door and looked at it.

"You brought..." you trailed off, furrowing your eyebrows as Hawks lifted the box and before you can say what it was, he beat you to it.

"Tebasaki," a Japanese chicken wing, and from a famous chicken restaurant.

"Great," you muttered dryly as you opened the door wider and let him in.

Hawks walked inside and you followed close behind until you walked past him and led the way to the kitchen while Hawks trailed behind now, looking around your living room before he headed to the kitchen and put the box on the table.

"Your place, it's a bit..." Hawks paused, clearly looking for a better way to say it without sounding haughty or anything of the sort but the first word that Hawks thought was that your place is significantly smaller than his place. Just because he lives in a two-story house that's bigger than the standard houses in the City.

"Small," you continued for him. "That's because I live by myself and I would very much prefer to keep it that way."

Hawks cleared his throat, looking back at you. "What I mean is, it's small but it's cozy. You know, like a bird's nest."

"I'm not a bird," you said, pulling a chair and Hawks pulled out a chair as well.

When he sat down, he saw the food you prepared and you noticed the apparent smile on his face which you didn't really expect until you saw him bringing a box of chicken wings. So there's no doubt about it. His favorite food is chicken. If you knew, you shouldn't have put that beef down earlier in the grocery store.

"Do you know," he started. "The first food you cooked for me was deep fried chicken cutlet."

"Yeah, I know. This is the first time I cooked for you."