Sides Chap 1 - A Visit from the Rising Sun???...

Start from the beginning

Yamamoto Isoroku has taken many Japanese peoples, the member of Imperial Diet, and the Emperor hearts itself. And now, he take a personal meeting with USA President.

Franklin: "Here's. Take a seat first!"

Then both of them sit at the Oval Office sofas, and President Franklin open the chats first.

Franklin: "So... What is the Prime Minister of Empire of Japan do in here?"

Isoroku: "I'm here because I need to tell something to you."

President Franklin Delano Roosevelt hearing the tone of Yamamoto Isoroku open his ears to heard what is the Prime Minister of Empire of Japan says.

Franklin: "I'm hearing..."

Then, Prime Minister Isoroku take a briefcase and take a photos.

Franklin: "???.. Wasn't this is you warship? I thought they're now on Qua-Toyne Principality Southern Sea?"

A month after the transference, both Allies and Axis began to launch an espionage to the worlds, for searching any information of the world and the nations. With the tech of German Jets, Eavesdropping Tools, etc. So, they can spying with fast.

Isoroku: "I know.. But, I never command the Kaigun to send the Yamato, Akagi, Nagato, or Kongou and the other warships to build settlements. Even we never sent them on one group before. Besides, half of our ships in the Southern Sea of Qua-Toyne."

Franklin: "You're right."

Isoroku: "We too take an interesting things too."

Prime Minister Isoroku handed a photo of ship that's looks likes IJN Nagato, with an unknown flags hoisted on the flag staff.

Franklin: "What kind of flag is this."

Isoroku: "That's similar the Wehrmacht Cross symbol that the German force use."

Franklin: "But it's were formed on a circle... Did you know about the nation who owned this ships??"

Isoroku: "The pilot reported that he manage to intercept the communication from the ships, the name of the nation is Gra Valkas Empire, for the people is called as Valkans or Valkies."

Franklin: "Gra Valkas? What a unique name.."

Isoroku: "And the pilot too report that they have a mass industries that's looks like yours industrials."

Franklin: "Really?"

Prime Minister handed over again a photo of large industrial areas.

Franklin: "Wow, quite astonishing they have the industrial power like us. I wonder what techs they have? Are they level like us??"

Isoroku: " We try to identification the techs. It's looks like they on the Early and Mid-Thirty, meanwhile us have the tech of Early till Late-Forty."

Franklin: "Hmm... Quite interesting nation."

Isoroku: "Yes, but the worse one is. They now preparing a big, and a large fleet and armies. Looks like the Gra Valkas began to mobilizing a big invasion forces."

Franklin: "Well... That's quite a trouble, if they invading rather than opening a diplomatic. We wouldn't do anything for this nation. Just that?"

Isoroku: "Only that, we now waiting for the land spies. Our pilot just return after nearly out of fuel, but he take a crucial picture before he return to the I-Four Thousand One."

Yes, all of Sentoku, Sentaka, Senho Types Sub-Carrier were sent by the IJN to the whole world as a world spies. Cooperating with the Allies and the rest of the Axis sailors crew, they manage to take many crucial information for the Allies and Axis.

Franklin: "So, we need to take a focus to the Gra Valkas."

Isoroku: "I proposed like that."

Franklin: "Alright! We asides this later, now we need to take a focus to the Laurians now. And for now, hide about this information from the public. We'll tell them after we defeated the Lourians!"

Isoroku: "I understood."

With that, the meeting end. But before Prime Minister Yamamoto Isoroku leave the US, he journeying to Cambridge, Massachusetts. To his former University, the Harvard University. Taking a glimpse of past memories, he was greets by the students of the University and the teacher including the principal.

For President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, he keep continued his work, with commanded the FBI's to launch a special group to the Gra Valkas Empire or GVE (Called by the Americans, and eventually by the Allies and Axis) for gather any crucial information about the country, including their history of nation.

Franklin: "Huh..... A world with a big surprise... What surprise will you give to us next...?"

--------------------------------------

Notes:

Not too much of giving a notes, but...

I kinda like if Admiral Yamamoto become the Prime Minister instead of Hideki Tojo

You know, I kinda gate with Hideki Tojo, soooooo......

I make Yamamoto become the Prime Minister instead!

That's the notes!

.