19

JJ's POV:

I woke up in that old building that was falling apart with Kie in my arms. I couldn't help but smile. She opened her eyes and I said, "Good morning, princess"

She smiled and said, "Don't worry, this time I won't freak out and leave"

I laughed and said, "Good, because I can't ever lose you"

I kissed her and we got up and she didn't want to put her dress back on. So I gave her my shirt and I called John B to come to pick me up. We walked out to the main road and we kissed while we waited. Soon, we heard him honking and we got into the back of the van. Pope was in the front with John B.

"Good morning, lovebirds" He said

"Good morning" We both said back to him

"Where to?" He asked

"I can't go home" I said

"Neither can I" Kie said

"Chateau it is" John B said as he headed back to the chateau

We got out of the van and Kie said she needed to shower as she had a ton of hair products in her hair and old makeup on. She went into the bathroom and I followed behind her. I started the shower and we both got in and we were making out under the water.

I washed Kie's hair for her and then I washed mine. Of course, we had shower sex and we could hear John B and Pope yelling at us from outside the door. Just to piss them off, I yelled louder which made Kie laugh. We got out of the shower and wrapped ourselves in towels and ran to the spare bedroom.

I shut the door behind us and I pulled Kie onto the bed with me. We were making out and laughing and acting like children. We finally came out of the room dressed an hour later and John B and Pope looked annoyed.

We went outside to the hammock to actually talk.

"So, why'd you follow me?" I asked her

"Did you hear the shit they were saying about you?" She asked and I saw the tears forming in her eyes

"I've heard it all my life from my dad. Hearing it from strangers means nothing"

"I'm so sorry, J. I don't know how you're so strong and I feel so guilty for the shit I said that one night at the country club"

"You got the charges dropped forever. Thank you"

I just held her in my arms and we talked and I felt so safe. It felt like we were in our own little world when suddenly, a car pulled up. It was Ward's range rover and Sarah got out.

"And the kook and the pogue lived happily ever after" Sarah said with a smile as she walked over

I looked at Kie and she didn't look worried. She smiled back at her friend and I asked Sarah, "Aren't you supposed to be pissed? You're Rafe's sister"

"Yeah, and Rafe is a dick. Kie is my bestie and I'm happy for you guys"

"She's only happy because now she gets to see John B more" Kie said giving Sarah a look and she turned bright red

"Ah, someone is crushing on John B" I said understanding

"Stop, I have a boyfriend. I'm dating Topper"

"Yeah, and I was dating Rafe" Kie said and I kissed her

"Gross! Anyway, I'm outta here. Kie, Rafe is looking for you and your parents are pissed" Sarah said leaving

Sarah left and Kie just stayed in my arms and said, "I don't want to leave, but I should talk to my parents"

"Tonight. Today, I just want to stay here with you."

"Okay" she said as she curled up with her head on my chest

We just laid there for almost an hour without saying anything. It was peaceful, relaxing, something I rarely felt,

"Kie, thank you for standing up for me last night. No one, not even John B or Pope has done that for me before."

"It was the right thing to do" She said kissing me

We laid there talking about nothing and everything at the same time. We were both starving and we decided to go get some food since John B had nothing.

I left Kie at the chateau and I ran to grab pizzas. I was only gone for ten minutes and when I returned Pope and John had started a fire.

We all drank a few beers and ate pizza and Kie fit in so perfectly.

"So, John B what do you think about Sarah?" Kie asked

He laughed and said, "I'm not gonna lie, okay? She's beautiful and I have a huge crush on her"

Kie and I smiled at each other and we knew we were going to try and set them up. It got late and Kie looked exhausted.

"I should head home" She said

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked

"No, but I have to go home eventually"

"Text me or call me and let me know how it goes. If you need, you can always stay here" I said suddenly getting super worried about her

"I will, thank you"

She said goodbye to John B and Pope and then she got on the back of my bike and I drove to Figure Eight.

I stopped outside of her house and she got off. She looked at me and said, "Thank you"

"Anytime"

She turned to walk away and a few seconds later she turned around and said, "I love you"

"I love you, Kie" I said as I kissed her

I watched her walk inside and then I left. I was nervous for her. I went back to the chateau and John B and Pope were giving me shit and teasing me for actually being in love.

I was just waiting for a text or call from Kie.