Plane Crash and Changes in Adventure Bay

Ryder panicked as he tried to gain control of the plane but he was not used to driving it, he remembered everything. He knew what he was put through and everything he experienced and his brain sort of switched back on and he knew his pups were alive. Katie kept her promise after all Ryder knew he was in trouble he called Chase but it was to late the plane was going down to fast. Ryder was all set to jump out when he saw the bomb and the plane blew up, Ryder was knocked out from the blast and the plane crashed into the freezing cold water. 

It didn't take long for the sea patroller to get to the plane as all the pups ran into the sub patroller and they dove down to the plane. Chase was disgusted as the plane was in pieces the searched quickly for Ryder knowing it was crucial they found him quickly, "Zuma can you search the other side?" Chase said, "Ready set get wet" Zuma said as he was in his sub and went the opposite way as the sub patroller that contained the rest of the pups. "Chase I found him" Zuma said and he was not moving, Chase drove the sup patroller over to Zuma so fast and he was getting the claw arms out, "Chase be very careful, I don't know the extent of his injuries and we don't want to hurt him more" Ahri said. "Okay" Chase said as he gently picked Ryder up and placed him on Zuma's hovercraft as Zuma rose to the surface and got Ryder onto the sea patroller. The rest of the pups joined them quickly and Katie helped get Ryder to the medical bay on the sea patroller. "Marshall CPR, Katie rescue breaths, get his heart beating again, while I warm him up and assess the other injuries" Ahri said going straight into medical mode. Marshall and Katie did everything they could to get Ryder to breath again, Marshall was able to get him to spit up water but Ryder remained motionless. "Marshall can you get a breathing tube in?" Ahri asked. Marshall did as he was told and Katie hooked him up to the machine. Ahri noticed that Ryder had a pretty big gash on his head, and there was a piece of metal stuck in his side, he also had a broken arm and leg. Ryder's body temperature was back in normal range and Ahri shocked his heart. The pups all watched in horror as they waited to find out anything, Ahri shocked him again. After a third shock Ryder's heart was beating again, the pups were relieved. "He is not out of the woods yet pups, I need to get him to the lookout and get this metal out, and asses is other injuries" Ahri said as the sea patroller docked.

"How are we going to get him there we don't have our vehicles" Marshall said, "robodog but is in amphibian mode" Chase said as  the sea patroller turned into a vehicle and drove them to the lookout. "Now how do we get in?" Zuma asked, Rocky studied the door and it looked like a new keypad was installed, "bring Ryder here" Rocky said and the pups wheeled him on the stretcher and Rocky grabbed his had with his claw and placed it on the keypad and the lookout doors opened. "Nice" Ahri said as she got him into the medical room and began working with Marshall and Katie's help. The rest of the pups paced the lookout living room, "he called me right? that was real?" Chase asked the others. "Yes I heard it" Rubble said, "it sounded like he knew who we were right?" Chase said, "I think so" Skye said. "Man I am even more tense now as I Ryder could die, I would almost rather have the angry Ryder back" Chase said. "Really?" Zuma questioned, "at least I know he was alive, right now I know nothing" Chase said. The pups all agreed as they waited to hear from Ahri and Marshall. After a few hours Marshall came out, "pups Ryder is stable, but we don't know if he braindead, he was deprived of oxygen for a long time. Ahri and I repaired his leg and arm as well as removed the metal. We just now have to wait and see if Ryder comes back to us. It is touch and go right now" Marshall said. "Can we see him?" Skye asked, "sure" Marshall said as he allowed the pups in the room. Each pup took a turn with their owner as they all missed him so much. They sat on the floor hoping he would wake up, none of them had the heart to leave. Katie grabbed some pillows and set them on the floor and she grabbed a bean bag chair for herself as they all spent the night in the medical room watching over Ryder.

"Boss I think he lived" Dr. grey said as he called his boss, "Doesn't matter I am long gone, and you made him forget me so good luck" Dylan said as he hung up. Dr. Grey knew he was in trouble as he headed back to his office in Barkingburg hoping he was safe there. Ryder received a lot of visitors while he was unconscious as everyone was worried about him. Mayor Goodway came up and she was worried as she was his guardian she sighed. "You alright Mayor?" Chase asked, "yes Chase, I am just worried for him, sounds like he has been through a lot this past month and with the election coming up I am worried" Mayor Goodway said. "Why are you worried?" Marshall asked, "well pups for the first time I am not the only one running for Mayor" Mayor Goodway said. "You mean someone else wants to be Mayor, is it Mayor Humdinger?" Skye asked. "No it is another citizen, he is trying to convince everyone I am useless, wants to bring more life to the city. His name is Gonzales and he might actually win" Mayor Goodway said. "I hope not, but don't let it bother you Mayor we all still love you" Skye said. "Thanks Skye, well I best be off as the election is tomorrow and I must prepare" Mayor Goodway said as she left.