Chapter 32:

• Jordan's POV •

"I love you so much" she whispered. A shiver ran through my spine.

"I thought you weren't ready to say that" I said. She lifted her head.

"I wasn't. But then you got here and it made me realize that I'm so in love with you. And if me telling you that gives you half the satisfaction it gives me, it's worth it" she said. I gave a her a small kiss.

"Come on, show me where I'm going to be staying for the next few days" I said. She smiled and got out of the car.

"Can you hand me my keys?" She asked. "You kinda surprised me" she said with a smile.

"Is it possible for you to be even more beautiful in person?" I asked, setting the keys in her open palm.

"Is it possible for you to be even more than I thought you were going to be?" She asked. I loved when she did that; when she mirrored my questions back to me.

I stepped into her house and it was kinda empty. It surprised me a little bit. She grabbed my hand and led me through her house, pointing out all of the rooms. Lastly we came to her room. Her room was the one with the most stuff even though it wasn't a lot. Her laptop was sitting open on her bed.

"I haven't moved that since I met you" she said with a smile. Fuck, that smile. "I've left it there because I haven't stopped talking to you"

"Well you're going to have to move it now. So we can both sleep there" I said. I swear I haven't stopped smiling since the day I met her.

"It's going to be pretty amazing to be able to replace a video of you with the real you" she said. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I think I'm addicted to you" I said with a laugh.

"You might want to see a doctor about that. I'm sure there's help out there for you" she said, running her hands up and down my back.

"Are you tired?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Extremely tired, but I don't want to miss any time with you" I explained.

"How about I go and make us some hot chocolate and you can pick out a movie for us to watch?" She said.

"You're adorable" I responded.

"Jordan!" She said, giggling.

"Okay, fine. Go make some hot chocolate and I'll pick a movie" I said. She unwrapped herself from my embrace and walked over to the door. "I'll miss you" I called to her.

"Shh" she said, a smile playing on her lips. I watched her until she was completely out of sight and then found a movie fairly quickly. I clicked on it and then went to find Eden in the kitchen. She was humming as she shook up a can of whipped cream. She sprayed it on top of our drinks and turned around to put it away. She jumped when she saw me. "You almost gave me a heart attack!" She said. I laughed. "What are you doing?"

"I told you I'm addicted to you. I was just noticing how beautiful you look today" I said.

"You're such a suck up" she said with a smile. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me, wrapping her in a hug. Her face was buried in the front of my hoodie and she was laughing. "Stop being a dork and let me go" she yelled into me.

"Sorry, I can't hear you" I said, laughing. She slipped her hands underneath my shirt my raked her nails softly up my bare back. I shivered. She took that opportunity to break free from me, a triumphant smile on her face.

"You're a dork" she said, handing me my cup of hot chocolate. I could still feel her hands on my skin.