Chapter 11:

• Eden's POV •

"Jordan just followed me!" Kennedy screamed, I turned down my volume a little bit. "Ahhhh!" She shrieked. It made my heart drop. I was stupid to think he was looking for me. I wasn't even a fan when I went. I didn't even say hello.

"Oh my gosh! Yay!" I said, trying to put as much enthusiasm into it as I could. I could hear her sniffling and I knew she was crying. I'm happy for her, I kept repeating to myself over and over. My heart felt like it was in a million pieces but I only wanted Jordan to pick them up. Jordan doesn't even know you. I felt tears starting to form in my eyes but I wiped them away quickly. I was not going to cry over a boy who didn't even know who I was.

"I've gotta go" I told Kennedy. "Congrats"

"Thank you so much!" She said, I could feel her smile through the phone. She was radiating with happiness. I wondered if she could feel my sadness. I didn't wait around to find out and I hung up. I always do this. I always get my hopes up on some crazy thing that I know is never going to happen. Of course he wanted Kennedy. She's the one-

What?

The banner at the top of my screen showed a message. "@xBayani has followed you" I held my breath as I clicked on it. It led me straight to Jordan's page, a little "follows you" banner popping up. Is this a dream?

And that's when something really crazy happened.

New message from @xBayani

I clicked on it. Hey.

Hey!? I felt my heartbeat start to quicken. I don't think Jordan dm'd Kennedy. At least he hadn't when I got off with her. She'd be texting me about it.

"Hey :)" I wrote out. I almost pressed send but I erased the smiley face. I didn't want to seem too forward.