Chapter 3:

• Eden's POV •

I woke up to a very annoying shriek. Kennedy was jumping up and down on the bed, screaming. At 4 in the morning. I groaned.

"Today is the day I meet my sunshines" she sung, springing off the bed when she saw that I was awake.

"How long have you been up?" I yawned.

"Is it bad if I say that I never went to sleep?" She asked with a smile. I giggled and rolled off the bed. I was a mess. My makeup was smeared under my eyes and my black hair was in tangles. "We're leaving in a half an hour" she said. I took a deep breath and tried my best to look presentable.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We're going to the airport, we're going to Boston, we're going to meet the cube" Kennedy rambled as we got out of the car at the airport.

"We get it, Kenn" Kennedy's mom, Caroline, said sweetly.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really excited to meet Bayani" she said with another shriek. Caroline and I both laughed. I was really happy for Kennedy. She talks about these people all the time. They make her really happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh my god, that's a lot of people" Kennedy said when we arrived. There were people lined up halfway down the street. I zipped up my old tennis jacket from last year. My name on the right side of my chest was fraying a bit. I don't even play tennis anymore, but this is the warmest jacket I own. Kennedy and I stepped out of the car and into the line. Here we go.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We finally got into the meetup and I had Kennedy's phone in my hand, prepared to take pictures. There were so many smiling faces. I felt extremely happy watching them meet these guys. And girls, there were a few girls. One of the guys caught my eye though. He was smiling while talking to a fan. He looked adorable.

I took pictures of Kennedy with a few of them and then we got to him, the adorable one. Kennedy gave him a big hug.

"Jordan, I love you so much" she said. Oh, this is Jordan. I can see why she likes him. We made eye contact and his eyes lingered on mine for a few moments before he glanced back to Kennedy. "Can we take a picture?"

"Yeah, sure" he said, and turned towards me. I could feel his eyes on me through the camera. They were beautiful, even from this distance. I smiled to them both, letting them know that I had taken the picture. Jordan smiled back.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Kennedy!" Kennedy screamed before I could answer. He turned his attention back to her and smiled.

"It was great to meet you" he said. And Kennedy was on to the next person. I followed behind her, looking at the ground as I walked past Jordan. I felt a bit flustered while taking the next picture.

God, Eden, get it together.