Heath slightly bends down and pets the dog, finally giving him the attention he so desperately wanted. While everyone else was chatting I go over to him and the dog immediately brings his attention to me.

"Aw, he's so cute! What's his name?" I bend down and let the dog sniff me before he attacks me with kisses.

"Beau." Heath answers, leaning against the wall behind him as he watches me pet Beau.

"You're just a baby aren't you? Oh my goodness.. you're so cute. I just wanna squish you, Aw" I rub the back of his ears and he wags his tail, excitedly as he licks my face.

He was so friendly and cute despite our first encounter, I guess he was just protective that's all but he's a sweetheart. He was all black except for the white stripe starting from his nose to the top of his head. He's adorable.

"I wouldn't give into his cuteness for too long, he's a devil in disguise. Don't let him fool you." Duke says coming over to where Heath and I were.

"How could this cutie be that bad? You can't say no to a face like that." I hold up Beau's face in my hands as he starts panting.

"That so called cutie, there, steals my shit and digs it in the backyard. Don't go around leaving anything valuable cause he'll take it." Duke points a finger at Beau.

Mateo calls Beau over, patting his lap and Beau sadly leaves me for Mateo when he gets his attention. He trodden over there and allowed Mateo to pet him.

"Oh of course he acts like an angel now, watch your back. I'm fucking serious." Duke tells us but I still think Beau is a sweetheart.

"Where's the kitchen again? I bought my homemade pumpkin pie, I made it myself." Lola suddenly says, holding up a plate of pie. Oh that's what that was.

I hate anything pumpkin so I wouldn't be having any of that.

Heath leads everyone to the kitchen and we all sit around the kitchen island. Lola was typing away on her phone while Duke and Mateo spoke.

"Can I check your fridge? " I suddenly turn my head over to Heath and he nods.

I walk over to his fridge opening it but don't find anything appealing.

"Got anything sweet to eat?" I ask, my eyes still scanning the inside of his fridge.

"Besides you?" Duke blurted out and my head snaps to look at him.

"Yes, Duke besides me." I chuckle and shut the fridge doors. Heaths eyes stare Duke down as he chugs on a bottle of beer.

"Check his pantry, he's got a sweet tooth." Duke gestures over to the pantry and I walk over there.

"Ooh, I love these." I immediately snatch the box of Lucky Charms and take the bag out of the box.

I walk back over to where everyone was and reach my hand for only the marshmallows in the bag. Since they are the best part, I only eat it for the marshmallows. Lola throws her head back as she lets out a groan.

"Ugh, Henry keeps texting me asking about you Thalia. Did you ever respond to him?" Lola asks and I sit down across from her.

"Hm, I think so but then I forgot and then I remembered but didn't want to text back so, yeah." I shrug and shove the marshmallows into my mouth.