Jaden: she won't find out don't worry
*Jaden whispered*

Maddison: still. It's not the right thing to do..
*I whispered back*

Jaden: u sure u don't want me to do this...
*he said as he began rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb*

Maddison: Jaden!...I-

Ava: Jadennn babe! Come sit with me now..

Jaden: ya..alright

*Ava forgave Jaden for whatever they were fighting about like usual and probably wanted his attention again. So he went off to sit with her...I was all alone basically the rest of the plane ride and just continued to watch my movie*

~at the hotel~

Alex: holy fuck...this place is huge!!!

Maddison: ya
*I said as I grabbed my luggage and walked inside to check in*

*ms. Wilson had made us all sit down in the waiting area so she could explain the rules again*

Ms.Wilson: NOW REMEMBER! U only get to share rooms with 5 people! And they have to be people from our class! And! Most important rule is that u don't sneak out. All the teachers are responsible for u. So don't run off.

*everyone agreed. Im pretty sure half the people weren't even listening but just nodded anyway*

•••

Alex: ok so...so far we have me, James, Maddison, and...who else? We need more people..

Ms. Wilson: perfect...Ava and Jaden can go with u guys!
*we all rolled our eyes except James. Since he was rly good friends with Jaden he was rly happy to have him staying with us*

Ms.Wilson: oh hold on! Javon come here!

*Ms Wilson brought Javon into our group because he had no friends in his art class except one person who was already in a full group. I was rly excited cause Javon was rly nice. I ran up and hugged him*

Maddison: thank god ur in our group!!!

*I said as we didn't let go of the hug*

Jaden: he's not in our class. He can't be in our group.

*Jaden said in an annoyed tone as he stared at me and Javon hugging*

Ms.wilson: no arguing with the teacher.
*Ms wilson said as she left*

•••
(In our room (201) 3rd floor)

Ava: JADEN COME HELP ME UNPACK!!!

Jaden: I'm doing something!
*Jaden got out of the bathroom wearing a swimsuit. I was kinda confused since it was rly late out. Maybe he forget His pjs..*

Ava: what the hell are u wearing babe

Jaden: some shorts...I'm going swimming

Ava: uhm at night?

Jaden: ya

Ava: help me unpack first.

Jaden: do it urself!

Ava: WHAT!

*Jaden had left after that and I decided to meet him down at the pool. I wore a sweater over my swimming suit so Ava wouldn't question me. I told James,Alex and Javon that I was going to see Jaden but I didn't tell Ava. I just made up some excuse*

My bathing suit: