010

^
Author: yess that's Javon at the top 🤭
(Idk If u can see it)

•••

*we had finally arrived at the airport and things were rly akward

*we had finally arrived at the airport and things were rly akward. Ava had ran off to one of her friend groups and Alex was hanging out with James so I didn't wanna ruin that for her. And things with Nick were even more akward after what just happened in the bus. So I walked into the nearest store in the airport. I was just looking at magazines when I turned to see Jaden looking at the same magazine. I rly wanted to tell him how I felt but I knew he had a girlfriend and things just weren't possible. So I had to tell him I didn't like him. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder and he turned around*

Jaden: oh hey..Maddison

Maddison: oh hey..

Jaden: what's up?

Maddison: about what happened in the bus..

Jaden: oh it's fine..

Maddison: Nono I just wanted to say I don't like you...Nick was overreacting..

Jaden: oh ok

Maddison: ok..bye

*I couldn't tell by the way he reacted if he was sad or just didn't care at all that I 'didn't like him' but deep down I knew I did. I just don't think he feels the same and either way he's dating Ava. And she doesn't want me anywhere near him..*

•••

Alex: what happened where were u?!

Maddison: I was in the shops..just wanted to pick out a few things before the flight..

Alex: oh alright..

•••

*we all got on the flight and took our seats 💺*

Our seats:

💺            💺
?              Ava
💺            💺
Me            ?
💺             💺
Alex      James

*obviously nick didn't want to sit next to me so I was just sitting alone for this ride. I didn't see Jaden in front of my seat. He was supposed to be sitting with Ava..*

*then Jaden walked over and took a seat right next to me*

Jaden: hey..I hope u don't mind if I sit here..Ava's kinda mad at me right now

Maddison: I can't imagine her seeing us sit together

*ava turned her head and rolled her eyes*

Ava: I can hear u by the way

Maddison: whatever

Ava: don't try anything. Jaden hold my hand so I know u won't hold hers.

Jaden: what why?!

Ava: HOLD IT!
*she said while grabbing his hand*

•••

*It had been an hour already. Jaden moved his other arm over to my hand and I looked away from the tv*

Maddison: woah jaden what r u doing.
*I whispered*

Jaden: dw ma..

Maddison: Ava's gonna find out..

Jaden: I have two hands.
*Jaden placed his hand on mine and I raised my eyebrows*