Chapter 14: Gym Leader Koga

Author's Notes: Kinda ironic how I said I won't be uploading for a while, then proceed to upload a chapter a few days later, kidding aside, don't expect much updates for a while due to school, as I have disappeared for months after all lmao, but I will try my best to upload as much as I can, anyways, enjoy the chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, as I saw the ceiling above me, I quickly looked over to my side as I saw them two, as I just smiled, as I signaled them to wake up.

"Mmm... Morning, Master." Haya said as she got up than Akina, her rare sleepy side showing up, devoid of her usual energetic and happy go lucky self.

"Morning, Y/N..." Akina said in a deeper voice than usual as she just woke up, as she flashed a tiny smile.

I did my usual routine, and all that stuff, as I prepared for another day, this time, probably exploring Fuchsia City, I still haven't decided on what to but, Safari Zone and beating the Gym are probably high on the list I wanna do today

"What are we doing today Master?" I can hear Haya screaming in the back while I was in the bathroom, in the process of drying my hair.

"I haven't decided yet, but we will probably be trying to beat the Gym or explore Safari City." I said with a voice that can be heard across the bathroom.

"Oh, I see, say, what do you want to do, Master?" Haya asked me on what to do today, to be honest, I didn't really know, which was rare for me, because I usually have something planned for each day.

"I don't know really, I guess you two can decide for me." I said nonchalantly while I looked into the mirror, my hair was dry enough as I exited the said room, with my usual travel clothes ready, as I fixed my hair a bit and put on my hat, seeing the two of them again, as Akina simply smiled at me when we made eye contact with each other.

"Then I want to go to the Gym! I've been waiting for my next battle, what about you, Akina?." Haya said with enthusiasm, it's been quite a while since Haya battled in a Gym after all, especially Akina over here, she hasn't participated much in battles asides when I really need her, she was my most trusted partner in the most clutch situations after all.

"I think I agree with Haya, though I have no final say in the matter, that's on you Red-sama, what do you think of our thoughts?" Akina said as I simply nodded on their insights, I guess the gym was first on my list, though after that I heard a stomach rumble quite loudly, as I turned to the source of that noise it was Haya, as she simply giggled awkwardly.

"Though before that, I think we need to eat breakfast, someone here needs to eat." Akina teased Haya, a rare occurrence as she giggled slightly, as Haya was slightly embarrassed

"Then let's go!" Haya exclaimed awkwardly as she dashed to the exit of the Pokemon Center immediately, as we were now outside before we knew it.

As I darted the beautiful city that is called Fuchsia, I noticed a food stand nearby the Pokemon Center, as I observed the food that was buying sold, Akina could also eat this as well, so I just decided that's breakfast for today, I still have money from the various battle I have participated in, mind you, but I guess I'm feeling a bit more responsible after seeing Maki spend a hefty amount of money from my pocket after all.

As we got our food, I ate with little interest, I only cared about not being hungry right now as I saw various posters about an old man missing his gold teeth, as I took mental note of it in the foreseeable future.

'I guess I'll remember that if we somehow find it....' I thought to myself as I took the last bite of my food, as I looked at the two of them, they were finding the food to be delicious, which was good to hear.