The Cauldron: Part 2

Y/n=Your Name

L/n=Last Name.

.

.

.

.

The episode opens up with a recap of the events that happened in the last episode. It shows Logan fighting Sabertooth. It shows Kurt and the others fighting Lance and his crew. It then shows Scott and his brother meeting each other again and hugging. It shows all the "winners" of their fights getting taken away in the big metal ball. It then ends the recap with showing the X-men who won their fight in test tubes and the Professor looking shocked as Scott and his Brother are working with Magneto.

Toad can be seen sitting on a rock.

Toad: I don't get it. I'm strong. I'm agile. (Shoots his tongue out at a fly and eats it) I got this killer tongue. How could I be left behind? Twice?

Toad shoot his tongue out at another fly but this time Y/n, who is now free from the rocks he was trapped under, Grabs Toad's tongue and pulls him over to him. As Toad was laying on the ground Y/n put his fist under Toad's chin and popped his left and right claw.

Y/n: Tell us what we want to know or my middle claw will find a new home in your skull!

Toad:(Scared) Okay! Okay! I'll tell you what you want to know! Just don't kill me!

Y/n lets Toad go and walks next to Kitty.

Kurt: (To Toad) What just happened and where'd the other go?

Kitty:(Whispers to Y/n) Was that, like, really needed?

Y/n:(Whispers) Relax I wasn't gonna kill him.

Toad: I don't owe that crummy Magneto nothing no more, that's for sure.

Kitty: Who?

Toad: Magneto, one major mega-mutant. He's screening out the best from the worst, And we lost. Guess what that makes us? Losers.

Kurt grabs Toad and gets in his face.

Kurt: What happens to the winners?

.

.

.

.

We jump to the Professor on Asteroid M.

Professor: Scott, I-I don't understand.

Scott: Professor, wait! We're just here to listen, that's all.

Professor: What about them?(Looking at the X-men in the test tubes) Are they here to listen as well?

Scott: Oh! (To Magneto) Hey, what is this!?

Magneto: Simply a precaution, Scott. Not everyone has the maturity to accept the need for change as you do, not yet.

Scott:(Running over to magneto) Let them out! Now! (Gets ready to shoot his beams at him)

Magneto: I will. We just need to proceed cautiously. Trust me. They are perfectly safe.

Professor: 'Are they safe, Scott? Are any of us safe? I know this man well. His motives cannot be trusted. He's bitter-'

Magneto looks over at the Professor and sees him talking to Scott through his mind. Magneto then uses his powers to move the Professor into one of the test tubs.