Grim Reminder

Y/n= Your Name

L/n= Last Name.

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up with Logan in a big test tube filled with some kind of liquid his eyes then opens and then he pops his claws and breaks out of the test tube he then walks out of the room. It then cuts to him running in the woods he then sees someone to his right and leaps at them. Logan then falls out of his bed he then wakes up and gets up and sits on his bed.

The sound of alarm can be heard. Kitty then phases her hand through the alarm clock to turn the alarm off. The time is 6:30 am.  She then gets out of bed and makes her way to the bathroom and phases through the door. But she missed the sign on the doorknob that said "occupied"

Rogue: Wha- Hey, do you mind? 

Kitty phases out of the bathroom. And Rogue opens the door and points to the sign.

Rogue: The sign says occupied! The door was locked.

Kitty: Who can read at this hour?

Rogue slams the door shut.

Kitty:(walking away) Sorry!

We can know see Kitty sitting on her bed and she is also on her laptop typing an email to her parents.

Kitty: Dear Mom and Dad, today started out just like all the other school days, with everyone feeling a little... crowded. Me included. Especially with a roommate like Rogue.  Though it's not real easy to get close to her.

Rogue comes into the room and starts fixing her hair. Rogue starts to blow dry her hair. Kitty shuts her laptop and holds it in her arms and walks towards the closed door and phases through the door into the hallway. Where Scott, Jean, Kurt and Evan were making their way to the bathrooms.

Kitty can now be seen sitting at the table in the kitchen. Y/n and Logan are also there.

Kitty: Finding a place to be alone around here is really a matter of timing. Sometimes you have to settle. Like when Mr. Logan's around. But that's ok, because he doesn't wanna talk to anybody besides his son Y/n.

Logan then looks away from the news paper he was reading and sees Kitty looking at him.

Logan:(grunting) What's the matter, half-pint? Am I reading too loudly for ya?

Y/n: Nah, I'm pretty sure she's just enjoying how quiet it is. But it's about to be gone in 3, 2, 1.

Just then the door opens up and everybody starts coming in and getting breakfast while talking to each other. Scott then turns on the TV and the news starts playing. And whatever it was playing got Logan's attention so he turns it up.

Kitty: It's like sometimes Mr. Logan can be so incredibly rude, you know?

Y/n wasn't paying attention to whatever the news was talking about. But he did hear his father say something about Mount Mckenna. He then looks at Logan and sees him walking away so he gets up and follows him.

Kitty: I mean, Professor Xavier is always saying that we're kind of like a family here, and we all have to get along. But Mr. Logan doesn't act like it. He's always going off, doing this lone wolf thing. Now that I think about it. Y/n is sometimes the same way, I guess he gets that from his dad.