Survival of the fittest

Y/n= Your Name.

L/n= Last Name.

.

.

.

.

The scene opens up with a cop car stopping at a gate right outside of the Stokes County Maximum Security Facility.  The gate then opens up and the cop car drives in. It then cuts to a guard walking up to a door and putting in a key to unlock the door. The door opens and he walks through. The guard then comes walks up to a laser grid. He then puts he hand on the scanner and the light goes green and the lasers go away, letting him walking through the door. The guard then walks across a small bridge, he then walks towards an eye scanner. The guard then takes his hat off and leans forward and the scanner scans his eye. The scanner blinks green and the wall opens up to another room. The guard the walks into the room and walks towards a control panel and presses some buttons and a big guy who is in some kind of container field liquid and  also has his arms and legs chained comes rising up from the ground. The guard then presses another button and the liquid starts to drain. It then shows the guard to really be Mystique.

Mystique: Wake up, Cain. It's time you had a long-overdue family reunion with your brother: Charles Xavier.

Somewhere in the woods.

The X-men and the Brotherhood of Mutants stand tall in front of a bus as Hawk tells them about what they are going to be doing.

Hawk: You will not be making wallets, necktie racks, or paperweights. You will not be engaging in potato sack races, water balloon tosses, or pony rides. You will be taking  20-mile hikes, rappelling 200-foot cliffs, and crossing treacherous water with no more than a rope and all the courage you can muster. Do you read me?

Everybody: Yes, Sergeant Hawk, sir!

Hawk: I said, do you read me?

Everybody: Yes, Sergeant Hawk, sir!

Hawk: Welcome to Iron Back survival camp, a name you won't soon forget. (Walks in front of Scott) Now. Here we have a young man, Scott Sumner.

Scott: Summers.

Hawk: Whose scholastic achievements at Bayville High have earned the rank of group leader. You will be following his lead. You've got ten minutes to stow your gear and report to the training field. Dismissed!

Kitty: Oh, I'm going to be dead in, like, two days.

Evan: What about me? I'm a city kid.

Kurt: What did we ever do to deserve this?

Rogue: I'm going AWOL. Anyone know how to hot-wire a school bus?

Y/n: I do.

Scott:(Puts a hand on Rogues and Y/n shoulder) Whoa, whoa! Slow down, privates. Come on, we're not washing out in front of the whole school. Besides, Professor X endorses this place.

Jean: Yeah. At least he gave us a choice. Survival training here or with Wolverine.

Rogue:(Scoffing) Some choice. How come you didn't pick training with your dad Y/n?

Y/n:  I did it already with him. And let me tell you, you guys picked right going with this.

Kitty: It couldn't have, like been that bad. Your his son after all. So, like, he would had taken it easy on you.