21

We began to walk towards the giant ship. I heard Loki say, "I do hope you'll forgive me, brother, but the reward for your capture will set me and Y/n up nicely." I looked back and found Loki had cast an illusion of himself. The real copy pressed the alarm. "Loki, you son of a--" Thor clapped his hand against my mouth once again. He held his hand up and he had the electrocution device from before. Loki's eyes widened in panic and he looked on his back--yep, there it was. Thor pressed the device and it was quickly activated. Loki fell to the ground and Thor walked over to him. "See Loki, life is about growth. I trust you, you betray me, round and round in circles we go. But you, you just wanna seem to stay the same," Thor smiled, tossing the device to the side. Loki's expression hardened as much as it could. I walked over and kneeled down. "I'm sorry, but you shouldn't have done that," I whispered. I patted his hand. "I'll see if I can come back for you."
Loki's POV
She left me. Y/n actually left me. Well, what was to be expected after I betrayed Thor? I never wanted to do it, I suppose I was just mad after what he said about me staying on Sakaar. And so I laid there on the floor of that stupid hangar staring at the activation device. An hour passed at least before it stopped. I moaned in relief and got up. "Hey man, we're going to get on that giant spaceship and get outta here! Wanna come?" A rock creature asked. No, not a rock creature. A Kronan. "Well, you do seem like you're in desperate need of leadership," I replied, straightening my armor out. I magicked my horns on and led them to the giant ship they would be taking--the Statesman.
As we flew back to Asgard through the Devil's Anus (I still struggled not to chuckle at the name) I thought of her. I hoped she was safe. Of course she was. She was with Thor and that Valkyrie. And I'm sure she would be alright with Bruce if it came to it. Y/n was a fearsome fighter. In Svartalfheim she was willing to risk her own life to take care of me--whilst I was in the midst of faking my death. She once held off an entire herd of bilgesnipe in a tiny village using only two daggers and a shield. No doubt Y/n was worthy of Valhalla.
"Hey, bro. Just wanted to tell you we're getting pretty close to Asgard," the Kronan said. Apparently his name was Korg. I nodded and checked my armor over again. As the ship approached the Rainbow Bridge through the fog, I stepped out onto the platform. May as well make a dramatic entrance. "Your savior is here!" I shouted. I saw her. She was with Thor. And she had a small sword in her side. Why was she hurt?! I ran down in her direction. "Did you miss me?" I asked an Asgardian. "You all need to get onto that ship!" I directed them.
I ran to Y/n and saw her clutching the sword in the side. "Loki--you came back!" She gasped. "Of course I did, darling. How bad is that, who did that to you?" I asked.
"H-hela."
"Look at me. Open your eyes, come on. I'm gonna help you to the ship and we're gonna wait for Thor, and Val, and Bruce and we're gonna get out of here, okay?"
Y/n's eyes teared up. She tried to push herself up but she fell back down. "I--I can't. I'm so tired," she gasped. Her eyes started to close but I slapped her cheek lightly. "No. No, you're not leaving me. Y/n, I love you too much to let you go," I said. I lifted her up and carried her out, back to the ship. She weakly wrapped her arm around my neck. I weaved my way through the crowd to get onto the ship. I laid her down in a free spot. Heimdall walked over. "Good to have you back, Loki," he said. Then he caught sight of Y/n. "This is your lady?" He asked.
"Yes. Heimdall, you can see glimpses of the future...can you tell me if she will make it--"
"Loki you know as well as I do that I won't do that to you."
I nodded and swallowed back the lump that was in my throat. I placed my hand on her face and kissed her head. "Darling, I love you. If you somehow don't manage to make it through, know that someday I will join you in Valhalla," I whispered. Y/n leaned up, seething in pain and returned the kiss. "I'll manage, love," she whispered in pain. As I sat beside her singing in Asgardian, I felt the ship shake violently. Someone screamed, "IT'S HELA! SHE'S TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE SHIP!" Y/n whimpered quietly and I held her. "It's alright, it's gonna be alright," I whispered. Hela's legion of undead warriors, the Draugr, came running into the ship. I closed my eyes and kissed her forehead. "I love you, my princess." I held her tight--then heard what sounded like gunshots.
Skurge, the man I had put in place of Heimdall, albeit stupidly, was using guns to defend us. "For Asgard," he said, jumping out of the ship. Y/n widened her eyes and sat upright, not paying attention to the pain she was in.
Outside, I heard loud explosions. "I'll be right back, my love," I said, kissing the back of her hand. She nodded and laid back down. "Make sure she stays awake," I told the Asgardian woman next to her. She nodded and started talking to Y/n. I ran to the front of the ship and saw it. Ragnarok, the prophesied destruction of Asgard. And the Hulk was messing with it by trying to take down Surtur. I saw Valkyrie gesture to Thor and the Hulk to get along and he grabbed them.
I backed away from the front of the ship and ran to Y/n. "She's alright, your Highness," the woman said. I nodded and cradled her in my arms. Once I knew we were out of danger I said, "Come on, let's get you to the infirmary." I brought her to the infirmary on the ship and Eir, the healer from Asgard was there. "Good to see you again, your Highness," she said dipping into a curtsey. I nodded and delicately placed Y/n on the table. "Here, darling. Eir is going to take care of you. I have to go see Thor, but I'll be back as soon as I can, alright princess?" She weakly nodded and held her side. I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you."
"I love you most."