20

I ran past Valkyrie and back to our suite. Loki was laying on the bed, reading. "Loki, we gotta go!" I said, taking off my sheer cape. "Darling, darling! Calm down, what's going on?" He asked, placing his hands on my shoulders.
"Thor--Thor, he's going back to Asgard."
"What?! Why--"
"He's going to take down Hela. We need to go with him."
"We? Darling, please. You saw how she destroyed Mjolnir. I don't want her to hurt you."
"Loki, what? Aren't you coming?"
"I--no. This is the best place for me."
"You're not even coming to help your brother...and your girlfriend."
Loki's breath became shallow. I shook my head. "Fine. Don't if you don't. But I'm not coming back here," I said, putting my hair up in a ponytail (Or if your hair is short just leave it down). "Y/n--"
"Loki, I always will love you. I trust you will do the right thing," I said, and I left him in the suite.
As I ran after Thor I felt like I should run and go back for Loki. But I pushed those feelings deep down. He needed to know that I wasn't going to fold. I ran into the Quinjet shortly after Thor and found him getting frustrated with the voice activation. "Welcome. Voice activation required," the AI said.
"Thor."
"Access denied."
"Thor, son of Odin."
"Access denied."
"Strongest avenger."
"Access denied."
"Strongest avenger!"
"Access denied."
"Ugh. Damn you, Stark. Point break."
"Welcome, Point Break." The AI said. Shortly after the Quinjet started, Hulk came in. "Friend stay!" He yelled. "HULK, NO!" we both yelled. We was destroying the Quinjet, but someone had pressed a button that activated the Black Widow's voice. "Hey, big guy. We don't know where you're headed, but we know you're going very high very fast. We need you to stay in stealth mode. Can you do that for me--" her voice faded in and out. Hulk began to change back to Banner as he crashed into the side of the Quinjet.
"Hey, sun's going down, the sun's getting real low, sun's going down--" Thor quietly said. After that, Hulk was back to his normal form. They were talking about Sokovia and how Banner was Hulk for two years. Then we heard the Grandmaster on the intercom, "Hear ye, Sakaarians. The criminally seductive Lord of Thunder has stolen away my champion. Take to the streets, celebrate my champion!" Banner looked at Thor, confused. "Yeah, you kind of lived in his house for a while."
"I did?"
Gods, this poor guy was so confused. Thor dressed Banner in some other clothes while Thor put a cloth over his head as a 'disguise'. "I can still see your face," I commented. "Not if I do this you can't," he said, moving the cloth over his face. I rolled my eyes and we moved through the streets trying to be low profile, which was impossible. Banner had to bump into this weird alien creature, which snarled at us and was about to attack when Valkyrie put an electrocution device on it. "You're welcome," she said. I heard Banner fangirl over her from the back of our party.
We moved to her apartment where she stopped us before we entered. "Listen. I thought about what you said. I don't want to die here, and if I'm gonna die, it might as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag," she said, talking about Hela. Val turned to me. "And I have a peace offering." She opened the door where I found Loki chained to a chair. My eyes widened. "Surpriiiiise," he said ever so sarcastically. Thor threw a beer bottle at his head. "Oww..." He hissed. I ran over to him. "Just had to be sure," Thor narrowed his eyes.
"Darling, I'm sorry. About everything," he said. "You're forgiven. Just don't do it again," I laughed, slapping him upside the head. Val looked at us confusedly and Thor told her, "They're dating."
Val walked over to me and said, "You're lucky. Don't take it for granted." I nodded and mouthed thanks. Me and Loki talked while the others talked about getting a ship to go through a wormhole called "The Devil's Anus." "That looks like the collapsing star of--"
"An Einstein-Rosen Bridge!"
Bruce and I smiled at each other. Guess he wasn't the only genius here. "I don't mean to impose but--" Loki attempted to say but Val threw another bottle at him, which shattered just above his head. "Okay, okay! MAYBE we should hear what he has to say?" I ran to him, instinctively scanning for injuries. My years training on Asgard with Sif and sometimes healing and defending the palace helped. "I've run out of favor with the Grandmaster. I may have even stolen his security access codes and can get us to a ship."
"And suddenly you're overwhelmed with a feeling to do the right thing?" Val asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Heavens no. I'll let you through in return of safe passage...through the Anus."
I snorted quietly. Bruce called us all over in a huddle and said, "He was totally ready to kill all of us a second ago." Val agreed and replied, "Yeah he did try to kill me as well." Thor nodded and responded, "He did as well, many times. Why, there was once when we were children and Loki transformed into a snake because he knows I love snakes. I went to pick up the snake to admire it and Loki transformed back and said MLBERRUGH IT'S ME! Then stabbed me. We were eight at the time." My eyes widened and I looked to Loki, who smirked subtly. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
Val said she was going to get guns and recruits for the revolution. I followed Loki and Thor out of the apartment down to where the ships would be. We broke into the weapons vault and they each took guns, Loki handing me one as well. "Be careful," he said, giving me a quick kiss. I nodded and we ran forward, blasting weird alien, not sure if they were Sakaarian, creatures. After we were past them, we tossed the guns to the side. We stepped into the elevator. "You know, I think this place is perfect for you, Loki," Thor said. "Savage, chaotic, lawless."
"Do you truly think so little of me?"
"I thought the world of you, Loki. I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever."
I bit my lip and looked down, twisting my thumbs in an endless pattern. Thor patted Loki's shoulder. "But, in the end, you're you and I'm me," he smiled. I stepped away from them to the other side of the elevator. "Hey, let's do Get Help," Thor smirked.
"Get help? What's get help?"
"What?"
"Get help!"
"It's humiliating."
"Guys, what's get help?"
"You love it!"
"I hate it."
"Do you have a better plan?"
"No."
"We're doing get help."
"We are not doing get help."
"What is--" I tried to ask but Thor placed his hand over my mouth as the elevator doors opened. Loki collapsed into his arms and Thor started to shout, "GET HELP, PLEASE! MY BROTHER HE'S DYING! GET HELP, HELP HIM!" He shouted, then threw him at the crowd of aliens. "STRIKE!" I yelled as they fell. Loki stood and shook his head. "It's humiliating," he said.
"Eh, not for me it's not."