16

A/n--We're halfway through the story, loves!
I looked at Loki, giving him a warning look. That was his line and he knew it. Thor said something else and she turned her hair into a multi horned helmet. Kinda cool to be honest. Out of midair she drew two long swords. "BRING US BACK!" Loki yelled.
"No!"
The Bifrost sucked us into the air--but so did Hela. I looked down and saw Hela attempting to kill us. Loki had an iron grip on me. "Whatever you do, do not let go!" He yelled. I closed my eyes and nodded. Thor and Loki attempted to fight the goddess currently trying to kill us, but she pushed me and Loki out of the Bifrost. I screamed and prayed that Thor would survive.
Loki curled in a ball protectively against me. We landed in a trash heap in some weird planet that definitely wasn't Asgard. I opened my eyes and sat bolt upright. Loki had his eyes closed. I shoved him awake. "Loki. Loki, come on, we gotta go!" I whisper yelled, not knowing what was around us. He gasped for air and put his hands on my shoulders. "Y/n?! Oh, Hel. Where are we?" He asked, hugging me. I tossed some garbage off of me and replied, "I don't know and that's the problem. We got to move."
"Probably should."
Just then we heard a weird siren sound. A giant ship landed near us. Loki drew one of his daggers and handed me one of his. "Stay behind me," he said. I nodded and the ship's door opened. A woman with braided black hair came out, drinking some mead out of a bottle. She saw our swords and said, "I'm not going to hurt you." Loki raised one eyebrow and replied, "I'm on an alien planet with my girlfriend, my brother was killed, I don't know who the Hel you are. Why should I trust you?"
"Good point. Mainly because I'm Asgardian."
Loki nodded and stroked the back of my hand. "Trust me. If things go sideways we have magic," he said just audibly. I nodded and we walked to the ship. I kept an iron grip on him the whole time. The woman kept her eyes on us until we were strapped in. "I'm Scrapper 142," she said, still drinking. This can't be good. She'll crash the damn ship. We'll die. I nodded and Loki introduced himself and said, "Oh, and this is my girlfriend, Y/n." 142 nodded and replied, "You Asgardian as well?" I nodded, still too scared to say much of anything. "You can talk, you know. We're just going to the Grandmaster's palace," 142 shrugged. For the first time I allowed myself to relax. "Who is this Grandmaster?" I asked.
"You'll see."
************
We flew through the city, which from the looks of it, most people lived in near poverty. When you reached the city, it became more nice but a lot of people were scrounging for scraps and lived on the streets. 142 was already being standoffish so I decided not to pry on that matter. We landed on some weird helipad thing, and she opened the door. "Come on. I've gotten clearance so the Grandmaster will see you. But you'll need to change first," she said more to me than to Loki. I nodded, but Loki said, "I can come with her, correct?" 142 rolled her eyes and replied, "Fine."
We were led by some woman with a long yet skimpy gold dress along with 142 to a room that was the size of my house. Or old house, anyway. The woman presented me with a light green skimpy dress. It was floor length but it showed a bit too much of my legs. I changed and met Loki out in the hallway with 142. "You look... interesting," he said. Loki had some blue and yellow armor on. "You look good," I said. He nodded and smiled. 142 rolled her eyes and said, "If you're done flirting with each other, the Grandmaster will see you now."