My angel

I gasped when I saw where Jamie took us .
We are standing in front of a freaking yacht .

"Come on." He said while he gave me his hand helping me to get in the yacht.

I was smiling widely, but hiding it as much as possible by covering my mouth with my other hand . I was looking right into Jamie's eyes ... i can see him smiling softly. His smile makes me feel warm inside...I felt butterflies as he grabbed my waist and walked me to the other side of the yacht.
The view was incredibly amazing.. the city lights were sparkling on the water. It looked like a literal piece of art. Wind was playing with my hair softly.. I felt so much at peace.

I looked at my left to see Jamie looking at me with sparkling eyes . It felt like he was admiring me.. Omg...what's happening to me! Why are my heart beats getting so loud! I can feel the tension built up between me and Jamie as we looked into each other's eyes..

"So! How do you find the place?" He said trying to break the awkward silence.

"Amazing!" I said smiling while looking at his beautiful face.

We were standing at the edge of the yacht admiring the view . We were so close to each other... his hands were on my waist.. he was hugging me from the back. I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks . I felt so safe in his embrace.. I wish time would stop so  i can stay like this for the rest of my life.. I've never imagined to be able to feel his skin on my mine.. to be this close to him...
We talked about different things... It wasn't awkward at all , it felt like we've known each other for years... We laughed a lot at the jokes he kept telling me . Our sense of humor matched perfectly.

I felt shivers down my spines as cold air hit my body . Suddenly I felt Jamie wrapping his jacket around my shoulders. I turned my head and gave him a warm smile, he smiled back and stared right into my eyes.. he came closer and pecked my lips... Omg! Did that really happen! I was so shocked as I didn't expect him to kiss me... I felt heat around my face and my cheeks instantly turned red... Jamie noticed that I was a literal blushing mess and gave me a smirk.. I 'm sure that he was enjoying his time seeing me in that state. I hit his chest playfully while he was laughing at me.
The night ended and he drove me home .

"I really enjoyed spending time with you.. thanks for tonight jamie " i said while getting off his car.

"So did I brielle" he responded while smiling at me.

I walked towards my house and waved at him before walking in. This night was incredible... it was really amazing .. I could never forget about the way he made me feel ...Something inside me told me that he likes me ...That there is something going on between the two of us...
———
I woke up the next morning feeling dizzy . I could not open my eyes.I felt hot and was sweating throughout. What was wrong with me? Was I dreaming?
I sneezed continuously and shivered with cold.I felt weak and feverish.I couldn't even get out of my bed. I tried to call laura but she didn't pick up. I guess she's still sleeping. Omg what should I do!
Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind .
Should I call Jamie ? But what if he's busy? What if he ignores my call?
I shook my head and grabbed my phone to call him. He immediately picked up.

"Good morning brielle! Is everything alright?" He asked me concerned as he didn't expect me to call him this early in the morning.

"Can you come over? I'm not feeling okay.." I said with a weak voice .

He suddenly hung up the phone
"What!?" I said to myself, i was surprised at what he did as I didn't expect him to do so...maybe his phone died or maybe he just didn't want to talk to me...
I was lost in my own thoughts when I heard knocking on the door. I tried hard to get up from my bed and opened the door.
"J-jamie?" I said surprised when I suddenly felt the pain in my head getting stronger and my vision getting blurry... I couldn't even hear what Jamie was saying to me when all of a sudden I passed out.

After a while I opened my eyes to see a men wearing a white blouse checking my temperature. He must be a doctor..
My eyes shifted to jamie to see him standing in the corner. He clearly didn't notice that I'm awake. Suddenly, I noticed that his eyes were teary and his face was really pale. Is it because of me..?

"Jamie.." I said with a weak smile

He came towards me quickly and put his hand on my cheek giving a warm smile .

"Feeling better?" He asked with concern.
I nodded when the doctor suddenly spoke:
" Glad that you're awake !Actually,what caused you to faint is that your blood pressure suddenly dropped which reduced your blood flow and oxygen to your brain . You caught a really strong cold that's why you should eat well and take your medication on time."

I thanked the doctor then Jamie walked him to the door.  Then  he came back to my room and set next to me. He started feeling my face with his hand to check if my temperature went down... I honestly loved how caring he was... He didn't leave my side for a second... This is all I can ask for...jamie taking care of me..

Time passed and night fell, I woke up from my long nap and looked next to me to see Jamie reading a book... I have to admit that he looked attractive while reading that book. I kept starting at him as I couldn't take my eyes off him... he was trying to put his blonde hair behind his ears while fixing his glasses. I admired his details... I admired everything about him..
He suddenly looked at me and said :
« You're finally awake! Are you feeling better ? »

« Yes! ,I answered giving him a warm smile, You should go home and take some rest . You must be tired from taking care of me all the day « I added .

« How can I leave you alone in your condition! I'm staying with you till you're completely recovered , He said with a serious tone, I'll never be tired of you. » he added quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

I suddenly hugged him tightly and my eyes became teary.I was so blessed to have him in my life.. He is all I can ask for...him being by my side forever...