Lost and found

I started to walk, not knowing where I was heading. I felt so scared... I could hear some strange noises... what if something
happens to me...
What a terrible night.. why did this have to happen with me... why did it have to be Jamie..?
I can never live with such a memory... it's the worst thing that can happen to a fan . Your Idol hates you... and thinks you're crazy.

And now because of that... I end up all alone at night... feeling terrified.
Does that really make him a bad person...? He had a point.. this is my problem and I'm literally nothing to him, so why would he help me out ? Why would he care?
I stop walking and stare at the sky. The stars look so beautiful......
I realize how lonely I am.. I literally have no one to call.. or to help me out..
I started to walk again as my tears overflowed my eyes. My vision got blurry from the tears...

I just kept walking as my head was killing me with depressing thoughts... and on top of that, I was feeling the worst kind of fear.
I suddenly saw a park with a bench. I swiped my tears away and walked towards it.
I sat down on the bench and buried myself inside jamie's hoodie. I was freezing.

I could smell his scent... it smelled so good...

I should try and sleep here. I laid my body on the bench and slow closed my eyes.

Are those footsteps...??

My heart started to beat fast from fear...

I slowly opened my eyes ...

Jamie..?
I saw him standing in front of me as his beautiful face looked at me... was I dreaming?

"Jamie..?! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you, let's go." As he walked closer to me and stretched his hand out to me.
What... did he really come to me?
I slowly grabbed his hand

"For me?.. but why.."

" You were right . It's not safe for a girl to be alone at night... I was a bit too harsh on you. As he pulled my body up from the bench, while his hand was still holding mine.

I looked down as his eyes were making me feel all kinds of things...
the fact he came all the way here just for me... it shows he truly is a good person. To even care for a stranger...

" you didn't have to come back for me... I'm sorry you had to deal with all of this.. you must be so tired from the concert.. and now I-"

"Shh.. it's alright. Let's go now and sleep."

He started walking as he was tightly holding my hand. We didn't say anything on the way, I just kept following him, while feeling a thousand things inside my body.
I tried hard to hold back my tears... my emotions were killing me. It was just so beautiful... walking through the dark night while holding his hand.

I never expected him to come for me... that he would get concerned about my safety..
His hand felt so warm and soft...

This felt like a dream ...