Maybe it wasn't a dream after all

I walk inside my bedroom and drop myself on my bed..... I'm finally home.
That was the craziest day ever.

Did all that really happen...? Maybe it was just one big imagination.

I blushed as I thought back about everything. Jamie campbell ... he
kissed me... and slept with me...
I was inside his arms the whole
night...

It's just so crazy, I still can't believe it happened.

My mind was just full of it.. it was driving me insane.

I took a deep breath and looked up at my jamie posters. I moved closer to it and laid my hand on his face..
You gave me this beautiful and crazy memory... even if it was the first and last time meeting you... I will forever cherish it...
I smiled as I looked at his face.
Maybe I am living in a fanfiction after all.
But the difference is... they always end up together in those stories. and I... I will never see you again. It was just one night...
I put my hands in my pocket and look down.
At least I still have your clothes. I can smell your scent on it.
I suddenly felt a paper inside the pocket. What's that...? I took it out and opened the small piece of paper.

My eyes started to overflow with tears as I read the small letter

I suddenly screamed out of excitement and pulled the blanket over me.
I would love to meet you again... Jamie.
————-

I sat down on the sofa in my appartment room and sighed as I stared at my phone..
It has been a week since that day happened since I met jamie.
I grabbed the small piece of paper that he gave me and stared at it.

Till now I just couldn't do it....I didn't dear to contact him.. every time I think about sending him a text or something, I just get so nervous... as if my heart is gonna stop beating....I just...I don't know
what to say... what to do... what if he already forgot me..?
That thought scared me even more.
But the longer I wait. the bigger the chance is that he'll forget all about that day... about me...
I took a deep breathe as I started at his phone number.
My hands started to shiver as I slowly started to type his number in my phone. Just calm down.....it's just a text...it won't kill me.
I've never felt this anxious before... my heart was racing so fast as I saved his number.
This is so weird...I have jamie  in my contact list now.... oh god...am I really gonna do this.
I slowly clicked on the message icon and stared at my screen.
I kept  thinking what to write.... everything just seems stupid. How should I even start???

" hey Jamie, it's me brielle. I just wanted to apologize again about what happened that night and to thank you for helping me out. I hope you're doing well.."

I stared at my text as my heart started to beat even faster. I slowly dragged my finger to the send button. Alright... just do it... just click on it... I took a deep breath and clicked the send button.

Omg I did it. I sent it.
I can't handle this! I threw my phone on the sofa, not daring to look at my screen anymore, I was in total panic!
I need to calm down... the chance he will even see my message is so
small. I'm sure he's too busy and he must be receiving tons of messages from stalker fans... so there's nothing to panic about. He won't see it.
Omg... I have a message.... no it can't be jamie ... it can't be him I'm sure.
I slowly grabbed my phone as my heart was beating so loudly...I unlocked my screen.

"Brielle? Who are you?
Just kidding, of course I remember you.
I've been waiting for a text. I hope you got home safely. Anyways, how have you been? You must be busy since it took you so long to text me."

I started to scream through the whole room as I read his message. No way... there is no way that he was waiting for me!
I should text him back! But maybe not that fast.. just wait like ten minutes... but what if he gets busy?! No I can't wait... I'm gonna text him back now.
I stared at his message as I kept thinking of how to reply.... this too much for me..... he's ruining me.

"Actually, I weren't busy. I just didn't want to bother you jamie."

"Bother me? Hell no! How can you bother me ! Btw I am coming to America next week, we should meet up."

WHAT!? He wants to meet me ?!omg..
my heart started racing so fast and my hands were shivering like a crazy..  I was going insane.. The thought of meeting freaking jamie campbell bower in real life as friends not as an idol and a fan never crossed my mind. I should hurry and answer him.

"Yes, we should. There are a lot of lovely places out here "

" okay then , just give me your address so I can know where you live and come pick you up love "

Wait what!? Did he just call me love ?? Am I dreaming..? I pinched myself so I can make sure that it is not a dream .
Ouch!! That actually hurted. Omg...I still can't believe that I am going out with Jamie bower.. My wishes are becoming true... Nothing is impossible after all right..?
I texted him my address and he told me to be ready next Saturday at 8 PM.
I took a deep breath .. My thoughts kept hunting me .. What if I act stupid in front of him..? What if he thinks I'm weird..? What if I am not good enough for him..?
"I should just be myself" I said after thinking for a long time..
I shook my head off and stood up from the couch then called my only friend laura , she's basically my childhood friend , she's the only one who listens to me and supports me when I am at my lowest...

" hey laura ." I said in an exited voice.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST WEEK!?I TRIED TO CALL YOU SO MANY TIMES BUT U DIDN'T ANSWER , JUST WAIT TILL I SEE YOU!" She yelled over the phone.

Well she's right I didn't answer any of my phone calls , I just didn't feel like talking to anyone even her ... Academic stress really affected my mental health that's why I decided to travel alone to London and go to jamie's concert.

"Alot happened.. just come over and I'll tell you everything..." I answered in a calm tone.