12. Thank you, Death Eaters

Hi!

I decided I wanted to give this fanfiction a bit more... I don't know how to say it... to make it more... professional? (Is that the right word?)

Like... the other fanfictions.

Hope you like this chapter!

Tell me what you think! :)

____________________
Remus' POV

She said that the fact he was a werewolf didn't bother her at all. She said that she was just surprised he didn't tell her before. She thought it was amazing. She wanted to know everything about them. Weird stuff like: What happens to your clothes when you turn into a wolf? Or Don't you feel hot with all that fur? Still deep inside of him he thought she was only acting, to make him feel better. That she was uncomfortable about that and she was only faking to be happy about it just to see a smile on his face.

But she knew nothing. Tonks didn't feel the pain he felt during the transformation. She never had the fear or killing or hurting someone you care about. She never felt excluded for that condition. She never felt what was to be poor because of that.

Werewolves are just monsters, he thought. That's why nobody likes them and nobody should like them more than friends.

But as he tried to convince himself that everything was fine, he discovered how much he really loved Tonks. He discovered how deep were his feelings for her and how happy he would be if she loved him back. But he didn't want to hurt her. In his worst nightmares, probably caused by Walburga, he would see her laying on the floor dead. Killed by him. He didn't want that to happen. He had to somehow find a way to not keep falling for her. Maybe by staying away from Tonks, he couldn't. That would hurt him in ways he wouldn't be capable to explain. He had to keep falling.

He couldn't take his eyes away from her. Thinking of how beautiful she was. How she didn't have a boyfriend already. Even when he was supposed to be concentrating on what the death eaters were saying. She was hearing them but he wasn't.

Tonks' POV

We were both hiding under one of those cheap invisibility cloaks. And just in case we were behind some trees.

I could barely see some of the death eaters, the only one I recognized was Bellatrix Lestrange.

They were all sitting in a circle around a fire, maybe caused by magic. The fire lighted up their faces, they were like five. All of them had bags under their eyes and a fierce expression on their faces.

"Remind me why are we here." said one of them. He had dirty blonde hair and pointed face.

"I think that wasn't polite enough" answered a woman that looked similar to the guy who asked.

"Sorry" said sarcastically the man. "Could you please remind me why the f*ck are we here?! Better?"

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Much better. We are here to wait the Dark Lord's favorite servant-" she started saying but suddenly changed her mind at the look Bellatrix gave her. "I mean... death eater to arrive."

"He's not the Dark Lord's favorite death eater!" exclaimed Bellatrix who seemed really annoyed.

"Then who do you think's Tom's favorite death eater?" answered another guy with round face and curly back hair. "Definitely not you! You weren't very useful while you were in Azkaban!"

"What I did was based on my love and loyalty for him" Bellatrix said solemnly, maybe too solemnly, so solemnly I was disgusted.

"And I think the Dark Lord never really cared much about that" hissed the black haired one. "Plus, Snape and Tom have been close since he became a death eater."