7. When nobody believes you

We entered my room, I closed the door.

I was still shocked by the fact that Sirius' mother was the woman in my dream. What if she was the one causing this? She hated me! And every time I was here she tried to hurt me.

But how can she cause all this if she's dead? And even before she died I still had those nightmemories.

But I have the feeling it's her. It's like if someone or something was feeding on my doubts and thoughts.

Remus and Sirius looked at me.

"What's the matter Dorito?" said Sirius smiling at the word Dorito.

"Tonks is having nightmares and she thinks that are actually memories turned into weird situations where she always dies at the end." answered Remus before I could open my mouth.

"We all have nightmares, Tonks" Sirius said, surprisingly, calmed.

"But these are different!" I hit Remus on his arm.

"Why did you hit me?!" He was holding his arm like if something really bad had happened to it. It seemed that I really hurt him.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? I thought I didn't hit you that hard... I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"It's okay." he said with pain in his face. I didn't believe him.

"When Moony says he's okay, it means that he has two broken bones" Sirius said. "Now let us see your arm.

We saw his arm, it was burnt. Totally burnt. Like if he had put his arm right in the fire for at least ten minutes.

"They are real" I said to myself. "They are becoming real!"

"What?!"

"In my dream. You were burnt to death."I pointed at Remus.

"I died?"

"Yes... sorry about that... but you're still alive right now so..." Remus and Sirius looked at me like if I was mad. "Don't you see?! The dreams were real all this time! That's why I felt like if someone was feeding on me! She's actually feeding on me! To become powerful and more real! And your burnt arm is the prove!"

"Did you say she?" Sirius was as lost as Remus.

"Yes! I think it's a she... I'm not sure but-"

"How can my arm be a prove?"

"Just tell me, how did you get your arm burnt?"

"I don't know. I just fell asleep and-" I started smiling. "it was there."

"SEE?!"

"Tonks, maybe he just fell asleep next to the hot pot of chocolate." Sirius said.

"A hot pot can't leave you a burn like that!" this was starting to get frustrating.

"Tonks, calm down. The only living thing here that is evil is Kreacher." Sirius said looking straight into my eyes.

I stood up still.

"Okay. If you don't believe me, I'll find out this by myself."

Then I left the room.

Before leaving I turned and faced Remus.

"Maybe you should tell Molly to check your arm, she's good at that."

I didn't turn around anymore.

But I need to find out more things. She just appeared in my dreams once, I need to sleep more. But she's getting powerful! What if someone dies in my dream?!

I need more tracks. But I can't sleep.

This is getting even weirder.

_______________________
Yay!! An update!!

You don't know how happy I am that you like it!!

Thank you so much for the comments!!

Byeeee! :)