9. Things get even more weird

Tonks' POV

It was raining.

It was one of those days where all you want to do is stay at home with a book. Or go somewhere outside and start jumping like a crazy monkey under the rain.

For some reason today I felt like the first option, especially because it was really late.

I was sitting in front of the TV with a cup of coffee in my hands when the doorbell rang.

I stood up, left the cup on the table and went straight to open the door.

"REMUS?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

He was wet because of the rain. He was shivering, I realized it was really cold outside.

"I-I needed to ta-talk to you."

"Oh Gosh, come inside! It looks like you're freezing there."

He entered the my house. I gave him a blanket and told him to sit on the couch.

"But I'm going to ruin it..." he said.

"And I'm going to fix it, remember we have magic?" I pointed at the couch."Now sit."

He sat on the couch.

"What's the matter, Remus?" I smiled at him."Why are you here so late? Not that I don't want you here... but it's weird."

"It's true."

"True... what?"

"What you were saying..."

"What I was saying about what?" he was definitely talking about the dreams thing but I wanted to hear him saying that. Yes, I'm evil.

"That thing about dreams and evil and-"

"This is hard for you to say, right?" I said smiling evilly.

"Yes. Please don't make me say it."

I smiled even wider.

"Okay. I'll say it. Tonks, I was wrong. You were right. Your theory about the dreams was true."

"Yay! That's all I wanted you to say."

"I hate being wrong in public." he whispered.

I smiled and bit my lip. He is adorable, isn't he? He was the best friend I ever had.

"Then how did you discovered everything was true?" I opened my arms acting like if it was a huge discovery.

"I had a dream"

"A dream?! But dreams are my thing... Brilliant! What happened? Did you die... or were burnt to death again? Is your arm okay?"

"Nothing happened"

My face changed to a face that clearly said: Really?

"But I heard a voice"

"Really? What did it say?" now I was excited.

Then he explained the dream. He explained the voice and what it said.

"Who do you think the voice means by her?"

"I think it means you" he said in a voice that reminded me to horror movies.

Dun dun duuuun.

"Yeah. I was expecting that"

"Aren't you afraid?"

"Nah." actually the idea of someone possessing me was starting to creep me out.

"Are you sure?"

"Could you recognize who's voice was?" I ignored the last question.

"It was familiar, and I'm not completely sure, but I think it was..." please don't be a drama queen and admit it was from Sirius' mother."...I think it was yours."

Wait.

I need a few seconds to fully process this.

A green lantern that work were no light works except for magic light, that's now warning Remus that she's taking over me with my voice. Like if I was trapped inside of it.

Plus, Remus says my eyes turn into the green from the lantern... So maybe the green from my eyes means that she's already taking over me. And the voice that's warning means that a part of me is already trapped inside the lantern.

And that all this time she has been feeding on me until she completely eats me and takes over me. And every dream and thought I have inside of that house makes her more powerful, more real.

Remus snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I stood up.

"I get it now." I said to myself.

"What?"

"I get it now!"

"Get what?"

"Everything!"

I explained everything to him.

He said nothing.

"So... what are we going to do?" he asked.

"First we have to find out exactly what she is. How she's still alive." I said seriously. "then we have to... is there any way to control your dreams?"

_______________________
I'm sorry if this chapter took me too long to finish.

I hope you're understanding everything.

Thanks for reading.

Byeeeee!!

:)