5. When you try to explain

I got out of my bed, still feeling dizzy. I felt like if I had came out of one of those roller coasters. I walked to the kitchen tripping over everything and making noise.

Right before reaching the kitchen I tripped over something and fell to the ground making a loud noise. I felt like my head was still spinning.

"Tonks, are you okay?"

I looked up, Remus was standing next to me. He helped me stand up again

"Yes, I suppose... No. My head is spinning, my legs hurt" I couldn't bear my own weight and I fell to the floor. Luckily, Remus held me before I fell.

"I think you should go to sleep."

"NO! I-I needed to talk to you."

"Me? Why?"

He helped me reach a chair next to the table.

"There's this thing, that happens everytime I come here" as soon as I started Remus started looking at me like if I was crazy pr something. "Don't look at me like that! It's true."

"Okay, okay. Continue"

"Okay. Every time I come here weird things happen. I have this strange dreams that don't seem like dreams. It's like they're memories but turned into some kind of weird terrible nightmare. It's like nightmares based on my memories. And I died in all of them ."

"I think you should go to sleep"

"Why don't you believe me?!" I said standing up. "I'm telling you the truth!"

"Maybe you drank to much chocolate"

"No, I didn't! Well, maybe yes but that's not the point!"

"Maybe you should tell this someone else"

"No! I wanted to tell this to you because... you were in my dream!" I started jumping and nearly fell again, I was still a bit dizzy. Luckily Remus held me, again and helped me sit down again. He sat in front of me.

"Did I kill you?" he said with fear in his voice.

"No no no. Well, yes. But not directly."

"What do you mean by not directly?"

"You were following me, to kill me, but you didn't kill me."

"And you died because I was following you"

"Yea. We were in that ceremony they do when you finish school and you turned into some sort of Beast Wolf-"

"Beast Wolf?"

"Yes. Like a... werewolf."

"A werewolf?"

"Are you okay, Remus?" why did he looked nervous and scared, he isn't a werewolf, right? "Don't worry. Er it wasn't really you in my dream."

"I-I'm okay" he said. "maybe you should talk to Sirius, he has spent more time here than anyone."

"You're right, maybe I should tell him."

I stood up and walked towards the door, still dizzy, I crashed into the wall.

"You really need to sleep, Dora." he said helping me get up.

"You called me Dora."

"Maybe"

"You called me Dora in my dream! You now what I'm talking about!"

"I don't understand you. You said I was in one of your dreams that are actually your memories turned into nightmares"

"So you understood me"

"Maybe. But that doesn't mean I believe you"

Suddenly it was like a bucket of ice had fallen from the ceiling on me. He didn't believe me. We live in a magical world with wizards and magic and he doesn't believe me?!

"Okay."

"Tonks please don't be mad, I wish I could believe you but"

"You just don't believe me. Don't worry" I said standing still in front of him. "I will find out this by myself"

Then I stood up, no longer dizzy, and left the room.

I went to my room.

"Tonks, don't worry, everything's going to be fine. They are only nightmemories, they can't hurt you" I said to myself and went back to sleep.

___________________________
Hiiii!

Do you think I should write some chapters on Remus' POV???

Tell me please!

Thanks for reading!

Byyyeeee! :)