6. When you realize you really need help

I walked. Just kept walking. It was a completely empty room. It didn't even seem that it was a room. The walls and ceiling were back, also the floor.

I was wearing a long purple dress and silver high heels. The dress those things that look like little diamonds on the upper part of it. My hair was long and pink. It had some waves and curls at the ends of it.

For some strange reasons I didn't trip over anything. Actually, there was nothing to trip over.

It was like a long passage.

At the end I could see Charlie Weasley. I was fifteen and we were going to have our first date: the dance.

I realized I was walking on a long red carpet.

I kept walking.

A twenty nine year old Sirius ran towards me. He had chains tied to his body and was wearing prison clothes.

"Don't go there!" he screamed.

"Why?"

"You don't really like him like that!"

"But I am giving him a chance." I just kept walking. "And why are you dressed like that?!"

"That doesn't matter!" he said running next to me. "Just don't go it's dangerous!"

"I don't understand what your saying but I'm going! He is nice to me and I have to be nice to him too!"

I kept walking.

Suddenly a dementor took Sirius away. He screamed. I didn't know dementors could do that, pick people and take them away. I thought they were like ghosts, that you could walk through them and all that.

"SIRIUS!!!!" I screamed. My eyes started filling with tears.

I tried to stop walking but I couldn't. I was just reaching the end if the red carpet. I was crying.

The entrance of the Great Hall was in front of me. Charlie was standing there, giving me the back.

Suddenly something pulled the carpet. I fell to the floor.

"CHARLIE! Help me!" I cried.

He turned and looked at me terrified. Something was pulling the carpet and I couldn't move. It was pulling me!

"Wait here! Don't move! I'll look for help!" he said and ran inside the entrance.

Whatever was pulling me, it was strong and I couldn't move. The black ground was completely empty and there was nothing there that could help me. Plus my feet hurt.

I screamed for help, cried, totally terrified.

I turned around and saw a woman.

She had curly black hair and eyes with bags under them. She was like a ghost.

I screamed but there was nobody there.

A man with light brown hair and green eyes appeared.

"HELP ME!!!!!" I cried.

He held my hands and started pulling me to the other side.

I started standing up.

The woman got angry and said something I couldn't understand.

He was burnt to death. Everything left of him was a pile of dust.

My eyes filled with tears and I cried again.

But I couldn't give up, not know. I tried to fight back but the dust fell into my eyes. The woman was pulling the carpet.

Everything went dark...

***

I was sweating cold again. I breathed heavily.

This time Remus was going to believe me. And I was telling Sirius too.

I got out of my bed and went straight to the kitchen.

Oh no.

All the Order was there having a meeting. Dumbledore looked at me and smiled politely.

"Did I miss the meeting?" I said.

"Nymphadora, don't worry" Dumbledore said.

"Please don't call me like that, sir"

"Remus told us you weren't sleeping well" I looked at him, he looked away. "He offered to inform you everything when you woke up."

Everyone was looking at me wearing my purple and white polka dotted pajama.

"May I talk to him for a second" I said. "And to Sirius, please."

"Of course, the meeting is just about to end."

"Thank you, sir"

Remus and Sirius stood up. I pulled them by the arms to take them to my room.

I walked through the corridor and tripped. It made Sirius' mother wake up.

She was screaming, insulting everyone. Sirius and Remus were trying to cover the portrait. That's when I realized

"It's her." I whispered to myself.

___________________________
I hope you are liking the story. And I hope it's not slow and boring.

Comment what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Byeeeeee!!!