"Well, my sister's congenital blood sugar is a bit low and she just fainted."

When Shangguanyue said this, she was also a little helpless.

Xiaoyun had been mad at Su Yu from the exhibition before, thinking about how to catch Su Yu, and even forgot to eat the candy.

The blood sugar itself is low, coupled with the high load of the brain, I just fainted.

In desperation, he brought him to see a doctor.

In this regard, Su Yu smiled.

"That's it, come with me."

With that said, Su Yu walked towards his office.

Shangguanyue and Wang Tao followed, but Dean Yu smiled.

"Old Sun, remember to come to me after seeing your illness. I'll tell you a good thing."

"Well, I know Dean Yu."

Su Yu nodded and walked towards the elevator entrance.

The office of Professor Sun, who he pretended to be, was on the eighth floor, so he naturally had to go to the eighth floor.

And right now it's still on the fourth floor, so there must be an elevator.

Soon the elevator arrived, and Su Yu walked into the elevator.

Shangguanyue took Shangguanyun, including Wang Tao, Zhang Mingshan, Qi Haiming, and Li Kai, into the elevator.

As the button was pressed, the elevator door was quickly closed.

In the narrow and enclosed elevator space, the atmosphere is a little quiet.

Su Yu stood at the front without saying a word.

The same is true for the six pursuit officers.

This scene made everyone hold their breath.

[Damn, what a depressing feeling! 】

【Absolutely! The doctor Su Shen disguised as actually stayed in the elevator with the six arresting officers! 】

【Exciting batch! If God Su were discovered at this time, he would be a complete idiot! 】

[That's right, if God Su is discovered now, he really won't have to run! 】

【Trench? Are you saying this could be a trap for the pursuers? ! They already know the identity of God Su, are they just lying to God Su? 】

【Gan! You say that, it's too intrusive, right? ! 】

[Same, this is too nm infiltrating]

In the live broadcast room, countless people were both excited and nervous.

In the elevator, the floor is still rising.

It seems to everyone that time has never been so difficult.

And Su Yu stood in front with a calm expression.

Don't be nervous, that's all a lie.

In this kind of environment, if he is discovered, he will definitely not have to run away.

But some basic self-confidence, I still have.

As for this is the set the other party gave him?

The god-level danger prediction skill has not been activated, and the other party should not doubt himself for the time being.

And when the elevator saw that it was about to reach the eighth floor.

Suddenly, Shangguan Yun, who had been silent for a while, spoke.