༒︎EP-12༒︎

Start from the beginning

He inched closer to my ear making adeline rush to my cheeks as I again tried to get off from his iron grip. His lips touched my ear and his hot breathe is falling on my neck making me freeze. "—it turns me  on so freaking much." He completed his sentence and pulled his face out of my neck as a smug smirk spread his face. I balled my fist listening his shameful words.

I slapped his back from my waist giving him a dangerous glare while he only chuckled at my reaction. His eyes then trailed up and down my body stopping at my chest. He looked down at my chest and saw how deep my top was, showing off my cleavage. I gasped and covered my chest with my hands. "Eyes up here you stinky pervert” I clicked my fingers, pointing him to my eyes rolling my eyes again.

"No need to hide them my love, they are mine to see anyway so why should I avert my gaze?" he asked with a smirk. I mentally gasped at his words. ‘Has this man lost it completely?'

"F*CKING stop it! Dead skin cells are coming out of your mouth." I groaned and angrily laid on his couch not wanting to fight with him anymore. I could see Taehyung's mouth hanged open at my words.

I shifted my gaze at my hands but in an instant, I suddenly screamed when I felt him lift
me up from the couch in bridal style. "WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG! PUT ME DOWN!"

I shouted but of course
my words had to be ignored.

"Listen you dumb f*ckhead, let me down right now!"

I said with anger. He gave me a cold look and threw me onto his bed making me bounce. I gave him a glare and scooted to the end to get off the bed but before my foot could touch the ground, he grabbed my arm making me fall on my back on the bed while his leg wrapped over my entire body trapping me in his arms.

"Ahh! what the hell Taehyung? You are suffocating me."

He didn't say anything but just  nuzzled his nose in my neck and gave me a soft peck making me freeze. "Shh....you curse too much love,don't you?” he whispered seductively still not taking his leg and arms around my body.

I laid there still,in deep shock, looking at the ceiling in nervousness. I could feel his warm breath on my neck as his hands tightened around me in a possessive way.

"Taehyung..." I whispered  but no response came. "Hey!" I whispered again shaking his body. All of a sudden I felt wetness on my neck making my eyes widen in shock. 'Did....did he just licked me?'

He then started to trail kisses on my neck, causing those areas to tingle.

"No....Taehyung plea-please!" I tried to deny his touch slightly when he grazed his teeth on my skin. "Mine!" he whispered as his lips started to move down to my chest. I closed my eyes feeling my whole body freeze. I couldn't function what was happening. My body was reacting to his touches as I slowly closed my eyes.

"If....If I managed to do so, w-will you give m-me your heart? Will you l-love me with all of you? J-Just me?"