"Feel free to laugh, witch!" Stephanie playfully retorted.

"You won't blame me na, his sweet words and the way he touches me..."

She was not able to complete her statement before Ivy cut her short.

"There is a small child in our midst, Stephanie!"

I knitted my brows in a frown and narrowed my eyes at her, "I don't understand, I am the same age with Steph and you are just a year old, so, who is the small girl here because I don't see her?"

"Sorry, my love." she apologized.

"I am not your love o, Harold is." I intentionally said that, so, I would get her reaction for the sake of Steph and I.

"Correct girl! With the way that they hugged and even the peck sef, I sure say she don collect on a low, na why she nor wan talk." Steph supported me.

She stared at us in disbelief before bursting into hysterical laughter, "You guys can't be serious."

"Do we look like people that are smiling?" Steph asked her with a frown and she immediately stopped laughing.

"Your boyfriend has landed, no need to hide it again." I stated.

"He is not my boyfriend, he is my childhood friend and he is not my type of guy, I am into dark skinned boys, remember? So, please, let's not be misguided, both of you can have him if you want, I will sha be waiting with wipes to comfort you." she told us.

Stephanie who was frowning few minutes ago suddenly had the brightest glow on her face.

"Are you serious?! Oh, my gosh! Ivy, I love you so much and don't worry about the breakfast, I will make him fall in love with me and we are going to make cute babies together." she said in a dreamy way.

"Steph, small small. You barely know this guy." I pointed out.

"What's that? Don't come and put sand sand in my garri, Ivy will tell me all that I need to know about him since they have been friends for long." she fired at me.

If someone was meeting her for the first time that they will assume that she is a beautiful ajebutter, little did they know that she was a werey in disguise.

"Ivy, give us the gist." Steph ordered her.

Ivy let out a sigh before she reluctantly began the introduction even though, he was not in our midst.

"Okay, he is the son of Aaron Coker..."

Steph shunned her with a gasp and widened eyes, "Shut up... the Aaron Coker? Like CEO of Cokers Oil Limited?"

Ivy nodded in response, "Yes, he is the owner of the fuel stations as well."

Steph wiggled her brows in excitement, "That means he has money, where does it end with the finesse?! He is my spec, abeg!"

"You did not even bother to ask if he is in a relationship and allow your heart rest small." Ivy said.

I was amused by the sight of her eyes tearing up like her heart just got broken before the relationship or situationship even began.

I tried to comfort her, "Steph, there's no reason to cry na."

"Why won't I cry? My future husband has a girlfriend and you want me to be happy?" she questioned me.

I shrugged my shoulders before bringing up a suggestion, "You can always snatch him away from his girlfriend."

Ivy's mouth dropped open in shock, "Iris, are you the one giving this advice or someone else has taken control of your body?"

"Steph, calm down. I was just playing with you, he is single but I am not sure, he is searching sha, you can try." Ivy added.

Steph instantly wiped her tears and gave the middle finger, "Yeye girl, na me you dey use take dey play, abi?!"

"Steph, you are a fine girl o, try and be speaking English, please. I can't communicate in such local language." Ivy remarked in an aristocratic manner.

"Abeg, free me, na Nigeria we dey and besides, no fine boy is around, I know when to switch my accent." Steph stated.

"He is soooo fine! I don't mind drooling all over his body and his name..." she bit her lower lips before opening it to moan which drew attention from the horny guys around.

"It's so sweet to moan, Harol..." she moaned, not giving a fuck about the people around.

This girl needed to go for deliverance, celestial church of God would do the trick.

Ivy quickly covered her mouth before warning her, "Stephanie! We are in school, behave yourself and don't come and spoil someone's daughter o, we have a good girl in our group."

I facepalmed myself and exasperated a sigh because I knew that they would never stop reminding me of such, so, I really did not bother to complain.

"She will still spoil, very soon."

"I am not sure of that, heavenly race is the goal, please." I corrected her.

"Yet, you are chilling with the big, bad girls." Steph spat.

"Jesus was around sinners as well, so, it doesn't matter."

She ignored my statement and asked Ivy, a question that seemed really important to her, "Is he in science or art?"

Ivy hesitated before replying with a smirk which irked Steph, "Answer me, na!"

"Science."

She squealed out of joy and did a little dance that made us chuckle, "He's so going to be my boyfriend!"

Our discussion ended when we heard the sound of bell which announced that it was assembly time, I headed towards my class to drop my bag.