78|Love Over A Thousand Quarrels

Start from the beginning

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to find something to cook for her.

Napahinto ako saglit sa paghahanap dahil wala akong maisip na lulutuin.
Isinarado ko ang ref at dinukot ang cellphone ko sa bulsa at binuksan ang contacts.

Dialing Mom(Maureen)....

Maureen: Hi Taeh what's with the sudden call?

Bungad naman nito saakin.

"Can you tell me what else are her favorite dish except for lobsters or seafoods?."

Maureen: Ohhh...i see...

Bakas sa tono nang boses ni Mom ang panunukso.

"Don't make it a big deal okay...just tell me Mom!."

I said in annoyance and beyond shouting at the line which made heard her laugh on the other side of the line.

Maureen: Okay okay! She doesn't have another specific favorite dish aside from seafoods.

"What?!"

Don't tell me seafoods lang talaga ang paborito niyang kainin at wala nang iba pa.
Hindi naman siya yung tipo na mapili sa pagkain because she likes whatever food you give her.

Maureen: Oh! I remember she likes chicken adobo...you familiar with that?

Another Filipino dish....as expected.

"Yeah she cooked that dish one time for me."

Maureen: Well...not to mention that she's good at cooking.

Mom said in a proud tone.

"Can't deny that."

Maureen: Okay...so eto na nga....

Mom talked about that chicken adobo dish she used to like.
It's a creamy chicken adobo that her late grandmother used to cook for them.
She talks a lot about her grandmother to me and i can tell how much she loves her grandma so i think it's the perfect dish to cook for her.

Mom made me list all the ingredients and the procedures to cook it since it was my first time cooking that dish.
After telling me all of it i ended the call and started getting all the ingredients i need for the dish.

Nang makuha ko na lahat nang ingredients ay kinuha ko na ang apron at isinuot ito.
I pre-heated the casserole to be used in cooking the dish and started to rinse the chicken.

Time Skips.....

I was adding some seasonings to the chicken that's already boiling with the milk in the casserole.
Mom also stated the right amount of seasonings that i should add and so i followed it

After adding the seasonings and tasted it i covered the pot and let it boil for a while.
I sat at the counter table and took my phone inside my pocket.
I opened my chats and the notifications from the squad's group chat are popping up non-stop.

I wonder what are they up to.

I opened our group chat and started backreading.

They are planning to go on a summer trip and randomly arguing some beach resorts to go to.

Jimin's small

Hey....

Jungkook: Zzup! Bro
Hobi: This is better on video call.