xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs

ابدأ من البداية

"What do you see?" Max asked, glancing up at Viola with a worried look, which Viola shared. "A door. A red door." Eleven muttered as she walked towards the door in the void, opening it.

The red door creaked open to reveal a tub behind it which Eleven walked towards, looking down and into it to see it was filled with ice. That's when Heather suddenly jumped out, looking up at Eleven with a scared, horrified face. "Help me." Heather said. Before Eleven could do anything the dark-haired girl was pulled back into the water.

Eleven screamed, trying to grab her but the tub disappeared.

Viola's foot tapped against the concrete faster as Eleven began to breath heavily and before she knew it the girl threw off her goggles, gasping for air. "El?" Viola asked, placing a hand on her shoulder, gently stroking it. Eleven placed her hand on Viola's, almost as if she was making sure the brunette was real. "What happened? El!"

Eleven didn't answer as she looked around at her surroundings, catching her breath. "El.. look at me." Viola said, getting down in front of the girl. Viola placed one hand on her cheek while the other was on her shoulder. The short-haired girl made eye contact with her visibly calming down a little. "Follow my breathing, okay?" Viola said not breaking the eye contact as she removed her hand from Eleven's cheek and to her other shoulder. Eleven nodded.

Viola breathed in and out slowly, Eleven following her actions soon calming down. Max let a small smile playing on her lips as she watched Viola comfort the girl. Again, Viola just had that sense where she knew what someone needed when they did. Even though she was really bad at reading people she knew exactly how to comfort them.

That is of the reasons Max fell for her in the first place.

Once Eleven did calm down, she leaned over her legs, placing her hands on her head. Viola continued to rub the girls back as she looked up at Max, fear evident in her eyes.

•••

SAVANNAH LAID HER HEAD on Robin's thigh. The girls sat on the middle counter that separated the backroom from the front.

Robin sat with her back against the small wall, one leg up on the counter while the other dangled down. Savannah laid with her feet on the counter, her knees pointing up towards the ceiling.

""The week is long. The silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. A trip to China sounds nice if you tread lightly."" Robin read again before taking a sip of her milkshake, giving it to Savannah to hold as she grabbed the Russian translation book. ""Tread lightly"?" Robin repeated as she looked through the book.

Knocking on the back door made Savannah groan, "I got it." she muttered, getting up from her laying down position and jumping off the counter, walking towards the door that her sister and brother would use to go to the movies.

"Delivery for you." The man said. Savannah smiled, taking the box. "Thank you." She said placing said box on the table before turning and signing the paper. Her eyes then traveled to the man's work shirt which read "Lynx Transportation" in all capitals.

The brunette gave the clipboard with the paper back as her eyes traveled to his hat which had the same thing on it. "Have a nice day." He said. "Yeah, you too." She responded.

As the man left she peaked around the corner, the back of his shirt having a picture of a cat in silver. "The silver cat..." She muttered.

She quickly ran back to Robin with wide eyes. "Robby, I think I figured something out." She said.

When the two boys arrived back at Scoops Savannah had already told Robin everything. So the two girls instantly ran out of the store, making their way to the middle of the mall and standing on a small platform, looking around the large building.