xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-

Start from the beginning

"Max—"

"No, I'm just saying, I'm serious. He's really gross." Max cut Eleven off. "Max!" Eleven yelled. "Okay, shutting up now." Max said, tuning the radio so static came through.

Max moved the red board onto the floor, sitting next to Viola and putting out her hand, silently asking if she could play with Viola's hand again. Viola obliged and rested her right hand in Max's this time instead of her left.

They silently watched as Eleven focused. In Eleven's sight he saw Billy's car, the head lights on and bright, window shield cracked and shattered. She walked towards the broken car and towards the trunk which was open.

Then a girls whining was heard making her turn to see Billy's figure crouched down. Facing away from her. "I found him." Eleven whispered. "What's he doing?" Max asked, curious. Viola had a bad feeling about this. "I don't know." Eleven whispered as blood began to fall from her nose.

"Don't be afraid." Eleven heard Billy's voice.

"He's... on the floor..."

"It'll be over soon."

"talking to someone." Eleven finished her sentence.

In the void Eleven walked closer towards Billy. "Just stay very still." Once Eleven was right behind him he stood up, turning around and looking Eleven straight in the eyes, as if he could see her. Eleven heard the girl screaming Billy's name, like it was life or death.

Eleven pulled off the blindfold, hyperventilating. Viola acted quickly and grabbed El's hands. "El, what is it?" She asked looking Eleven straight in the eyes. "What happened?" Max added. Eleven didn't answer as she looked at the girls with wide eyes, her breathing calming down. "El, what happened in there?"

•••

OUTSIDE THE WIND WAS strong and rain started to poor, the boys where still in the basement, finally playing DnD.

Oliver for one was excited, much unlike the two other boys who were sleeping on the couch and the floor. Will pressed down on a recorder, medieval music playing making the boys jump up out of their sleep.

Will was dressed up in a wizards costume which Oliver found both funny and cute. "Yes!" Will smiled. "What are you doing?" Lucas yelled over the music. "Yeah, Will, can you turn down the music?" Mike asked.

Will stood there with a straight face on. "Please address me by my full name." Will asked.

"What?"

"My full name!" The bowl-cut boy slammed his fake staff down, hitting the basement floor. "Oh, my God. Okay, Will the Wise," Mike finally said, rubbing his eyes. "can you please turn down the music."

Oliver watched the scene with a smile. "That is not music. That.. is the sound of destiny!" Will said with a passionate voice. "I have seen into the future, and I've seen that today is a new day, a day.. free of girls!" He said happily.

The other two boys were still half asleep while watching Will. "What is happening right now?" Lucas asked confused. "Will, come on." Mike complained.

Will crouched down over the DnD board, waving a hand over it for dramatic affect. "A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of Kuzatan." He began the game. "Will, it's so early." Mike tried to get him to stop. "Is it? Is it early, Michael? Tell that to the villagers crying for your help, the children so frightened, they cannot sleep." Will walked past the chair Oliver sat in and towards the boys. "Are you truly going go let them perish? Or are you going to come to their rescue and become heroes you were always meant to be?"