Rihaan and Shwetha marriage

Start from the beginning

Rose was wiping silently
Ayaan and Ayesha exited the room

Soon panditji came and said that after ten days it is shubh muhurat and marriage can be done.

Now everyone started preparation of engagement. They planned that engagement will be done at evening.

They started distributing the cards of marriage and Rihaan & Shwetha were v happy as they didn't know what was the main reason of their early marriage.

When Rishi came to know that Rose and Henry are going to boarding school finally he was depressed but he knew that Ayaan never change his decision so he can't do anything.

The engagement ceremony was Scheduled at evening with good decoration and all the relatives were invited and Rihaan and Shwetha exchanged Rings and everyone Clapped prayed for their happy marriage.

Shwetha and Shiva went to their home for doing arrangements of marriage which was just after 10 days.

And they have to perform all the rasm including Shagun, mehendi and other traditions within these days.

After all the rituals were successfully done it was time for Shwetha and Rihaan marriage.

Shwetha was covering her face as it was instructed by Ayesha. She came in the mandap with Ayesha and Gungun where Rihaan was waiting for her.

Shiva was happy for her sister but he was sad too that his sister is leaving and going in other house.

Rihaan - Ayesha bhabhi why this long ghoongat?? It will cause trouble in putting Sindur

Ayesha - Ohh ho Rihaan excited to look her dulhan according to the tradition you can look at her after marriage. And from now only you are behaving like petticoat chap what will he do after marriage. (Jokingly).

Rihaan - Please stop teasing bhabhi.

Finally the marriage was over and now it was time for Vidai where Shwetha's parents were crying and Shwetha was crying too and Shiva stood there emotionless.

Shwetha - Shiva mai jaa rhi hu. Ab to tu bhot khus hoga. Chlo ek musibat gyi.

Shiva - Hnn ja ja I don't care bhar m jaa tu wapas mat aana smjhi. Bhaisi jai..si.. To... Hai.. Tu .. Jl..di jan.a pi..cha ch...ute tu..jhse. (He was crying saying last sentence)

Shiva hugged Shwetha tightly.

Shiva - Chinta mat karna milne aata rhunga tujhse aur Rakhi aur godhan m to fixed hai.

Shwetha - Rakhi godhan miss kiya na to khoon pi jaungi tera.

Shiva - Rihaan meri behen ko taklif dene ke bare m sochna bhi mat. Thodi si bhi taklif ni honi chahiy use. Samjha har roz usko ice cream aur pani puri khilana ise.

Rihaan - Don't worry Shiva I will take good care of Shwetha.

And finally they left with a car decorated with rose and flowers. Everyone was upset especially Shiva that his sister is going but he doesn't want to show her.

Then she came to Rihaan's house. Ayesha and Gungun was there to welcome the new bride.

Ayesha - Gungun I want ki tum new couples ka welcome kro. Now u got promotion.

Gungun - Ok Ayesha bhabhi (Happily)

Gungun did Arati of Rihaan and Shwetha and she brought a kalash covered with rice for Shwetha to push her and come inside and she bought a plate with red colour so that Shwetha's footprints can get assessed.