Sid's secret

Ayesha - Ayaan I want to have a talk with you

Ayaan - Yeah you can

Ayesha - Rose and Henry are like my children. So I just want to assure you don't have any problem with them.

Ayaan - No Ayesha I will not have any problems in fact they are so cute even after our marriage too they are like my own children. I already know how it feels living without parents.

Ayesha - Before our marriage I will be glad if you have a talk with my parents too as they are forcing me for marriage.

Ayaan - Hmm so when are they coming??

Ayesha - Today at afternoon.

Ayaan - Okk I will be ready to meet them.

Ayesha parents came at afternoon.
Ayaan touched their feet.
And they gave him blessings.

Ayesha mom - What a sanskari child he is. His parents raised him with good sanskar.

Ayesha dad - So Ayaan you are a scientist. Yeah of course everyone knows. You were also awarded with scientist of the year.

Ayaan - Yes Uncle.

Ayesha dad - So will you give time to my daughter. I had already losen my elder daughter and now I can't take any risk for my younger daughter. (Emotionally).

Ayaan - Uncle I know how to balance professional and personal life. I promise that I will give sufficient time to Ayesha.

Ayesha mom - Beta where are your parents???

Ayesha came

Ayesha - Actually mommm...

Ayaan - They died in an accident when I was 12. From then I am raising my siblings.

Ayesha mom - Sorry beta I didn't knew it.

Ayaan - It's ok aunty it's your rights to ask me questions.

Ayesha dad - So how many siblings you have??

Ayaan - I have four brothers and had one sister.

Sid is an orthopaedic and he is now in Vedanta hospital

Rihaan is a police officer with a respectful position.

Ishaan is doing ca and Yash is competing his graduation.

Ayesha mom - and your sister.

Ayaan - I had one Younger sister but she is no more she died in an accident.

Ayesha Dad - How did she died??

Ayesha - Dad pleaseeeee......

Ayesha Dad - Keep quiet Ayesha you can go. I and Ayaan are having a serious conversation. It's better you leave.

Ayesha left.

Ayaan told the whole story about Tanya's death.

Ayesha dad - why we will trust you that you will keep my Ayesha safe??

Ayaan - Uncle I will try my best to protect her. She's my responsibility.

Ayesha dad - That means your sister wasn't ur responsibility. And why should we keep in a home which is surrounded by men.

Ayaan - Sir she was only my responsibility she's my sissy but Ayesha is your daughter she is the precious gem for us. Because I know you have already lost your elder daughter so you have some insecurities. But I promise till my last breathe I will protect Ayesha. I love her v much.

Ayesha mom - Beta now we are giving your precious gem to you. I hope you will take good care of her and love her to the core. It is a YES from my side.

Ayesha dad - One more question......
Why are you willing to take Rose and Henry as you don't have any relation with them. They are my grandson and granddaughter.

Ayaan - I know how it feels like living without parents. Even who can understand better than me. After my parents all my siblings responsibilities came into my shoulders. And I have to study as well as do job to raise them.
So I want to adopt Rose and Henry lawfully.

Ayesha dad - My daughter is really blessed she is going to get a husband like you. So I think I should fixed the marriage as soon as possible.

Rose and Henry came and hugged Ayesha parents.

Rose - Nanu I missed you but Ayaan uncle took great care of us.

Henry - Nani Where are my gifts??

Ayesha mom - These are your toys and ur dresses.
(Handing a bag of gifts)

Ayesha Dad - Your Ayesha mausi is going to marry soon.

Henry - Yeahhh...... But whom is she going to marry?

Ayesha dad - Ayaan

Rose - Then we will call him Mausa pa. You know nanu Mausa pa had given me chocolates and Yash and Rihaan chachu always take good care of me.

Henry - Nani Yash chachu gave me a cricket kit. And they always take good care of us. I will stay here forever.

Ayesha dad - Ok my two priceless gems You will stay here only. After we fix the marriage date of Ayaan and Ayesha.
Then you will live forever with them.

Rose - Yeah.....

Henry - Yipeeeeee
(Started jumping)

Ayesha parents called Ayesha

Ayesha parents - You have chosen a perfect groom for yourself Ayesha. From our side it is a big yes and we approve this marriage.

Ayesha hugged her parents.

Ayesha - Thank you mom and dad for understanding me

Ayesha mom - We will call panditji tomorrow for shubh muhrat. And then we will assign all the rasm.

Ayesha - If didi would be here she would be so happy for me. (Emotionally).

Ayaan - She's always with us Ayesha. She's seeing us and happy for us.

Ayesha dad - So we are taking Ayesha with us. We want to spend some time with her before marriage.

Ayaan - Sure you both can

Ayesha went with her parents and Ayaan was signing with his eyes to Ayesha to take care and she responded not to worry wala look.

On the other hand.

Sid - This is actually not happening. I can't do this without my family permission.

Girl - You have to do this you have no any other choice.

Sid - No I can't take such a big step without my family consent.

Girl - I am also taking this big step without my family consent. Can't you do this for me.

Sid - We are middle class family and we don't believe in show off and you belong from rich and modern family.

**************************************
That was it guys!!!!!
Hope you like it

Do comment and vote your views on this chapter.

Please don't throw tomato and eggs on me I will we pairing shapoo soon.

I will make bonus chapters specially for them.

And I am going to ship a new fav couple which you all have to guess who is it??

Bye bye
Author