Rihaan's anger

Rishi came back to his home sadly.

Rishi's POV

Tanya would have went to foreign country till now after her engagement. But I can really never forget her. But I have to accept my faith because she's going to become some one else bride now that too with Raka's cousin.

Rishi entered his home

Rishi's mom POV

My son Rishi is already upset as he would be thinking that Tanya and Ved engagement is done but she again ran away. I think I should hide this from him for now. I don't want my son to think more about that girl.

Rishi - Hi mom

Rishi's mom - Hlo beta how was your outing with friends???

Rishi - It was nice mom
I am going to my room

Rishi was going to rest in his bed until he found a chit of paper in his desk

He began reading it and tears started rolling down from his eyes when he read it full.

He shouted

Rishi - mom Did Tanya arrived here??

Rishi's mom - Uhmmmm

Rishi - I am asking you something.
I want answer

Did Tanya came in my room

Rishi's mom - Yes she came to meet you but I shoed her away as she had enough harmed you and now I don't want her shadow to touch you.

On the other hand Tanya's brothers were also coming to Rishi's home

All her bros came to Rishi's house

Rishi - Hlo bhaiya

Rihaan - Where is Tanya???

Rishi - I don't know

Sid - You are lying

Ayaan - Can we come inside ur home.

Rishi - Yeah sure

Everyone started investigating Rishi's house but didn't found any clue.

Rishi's POV
Tanya haven't told her brothers about her cancer. I think this is not the right time to say anything. I will tell them about this later.

All bros went from Rishi's house giving him some deadly glares.

Rishi's mom - See what's happening here all because of that manhus girl.
Now her brothers will trouble us. When she was small her parents died, because of her you she met with accident and then she ruined life of another boy Ved and now she would have made a new lover and she ran away with him now her brothers are troubling us.

Rishi - Mom pleaseee for god sake don't say further you know she is suffering from blood cancer and she have only 6..
months to live. (Tears rolling down from his eyes)

Rishi's mom - We can't do anything son it's better you forget her.

On the other hand .

Raka - (in tension)

Ricky - Why are you in tention Raka???

Raka - Our biggest business enemy Niharika Rathod Whom My father sent some people to kill her and her baby.
She fled away. But the good news is my father's guard has already killed Mr. Rathod now next turn is of Niharika and her baby.

Ricky - But you want to kill her she is a woman and that little child.

Raka - Because that child is the future of Rathod family. He is a boy