"Fucķin hate you masochistics..." "But Zdrada was your highschool bully, crush, and girlfriend all at once. Wouldn't that make you a masochist for enjoying wedgies from her, HA!" This time Kira stuck her tongue out and started laughing. Malina was just blushing more now. "Fucķ you..." "How about after our date. Speaking of which, Is there anywhere you want to go?" Before Malina could strangle Kira who was turned around, she thought about when they met. They were supposed to play games together, but she didn't want to get destroyed again. Malina closed her eyes and focused. She was now able to see everything above the hotel they were at, it was like spectating in real life. All she was looking for was a secluded area with not a lot of people. "Give me a sec to find somewhere with no people around. Not there, or there, or here, definitely not that... wait, found it. You'll have to follow me when we head out. So be ready in about an hour, maybe I'll reward you."

Kira went back to her room and tried to think of what to wear. Malina said a place with not a lot of people, so it would be a secluded area. Before Kira could start day dreaming of all the lewd things that would happen, she changed into bright red panties with a matching bra, some short shorts, and a black long sleeved crop top. Kira grabbed her phone and went to go get some breakfast. As soon as she opened the door, she was greeted by Malina who was standing upside down... on the ceiling?

"Take this for me. Oh, and we'll get a light snack on the way there." Kira took what looked like a standard hiking bag from Malina and walked to the door leading out the hotel room and looked back to see Malina wearing something a bit different.

Kira didnt even acknowledge the achoholic drinking more vodka, "A dress with some boyshorts underneath?" "No, these are running shorts

Kira didnt even acknowledge the achoholic drinking more vodka, "A dress with some boyshorts underneath?" "No, these are running shorts. I don't know why you humans wear these without the intention of running. It seems as though they seem to attract people more than anything." Although Kira did agree, there was one thing that she had though about at that very moment, "You plan on running in heels?"

Time skip: After a well deserved bra-connection wedgie they left the hotel.

As they walked Kira started to get a little hungry, "Malina I need something to eat. My butt may be eating my panties, but I need to eat something edible." Malina summoned Twinkie out of thin air and gave it to Kira. "Keep complaining and I'll take that bag so everyone can see your wedgie." Kira stuck her tongue out at Malina and ate the Twinkie. After a few more minutes of walking, they made it to a park. It was the same one Kira took Cerberus but now they went the completely opposite way from last time. But there was something off, there was a clear dirt path that led into a misty area. "I can't believe people actually get lost in here." Malina closed her eyes to see above where they were. There she saw their destination, right on top of the mountain. "How are we going to get through this mist, I can't see anything." Malina looked down at Kira, right in her eyes, "You're cute, but don't start whining. All we have to do is go up. And I know how to pass the time..." Malina pulled Kira into a kiss and pressed a spot on her neck that made her pass out immediately. Malina then carried her the rest of the way.