Chapter 27a: Quest for Escaping (Part 1: Issei's Quest)

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images, fan-designs, opening, ending or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw Issei and the others successfully reach Level 3999 after the whole act at The End level, they then decide to take some rest after they went through the events of Level 9223372036854775806, Level 9223372036854775807 and The End, they then went to Level 3999-1 where they decided to rest for a while. However on the other side, The Redacted Watcher was looking at everything and he was furious, everything he did to stop this group ever since he found them at Level 5 was failing hardly, they always managed to get out of there and move to a safer level, but he realized what he needed to do, he will take victory away from them when they least expect it, he knew that now he must do it himself. Back at Level 3999, the group finally gets up and they begin their quests, Heinz informs them that they will be getting both video game as well as other quests as well. Heinz also informs them about the two items that are present on this level that being Neon Water, an enhanced version of Almond Water and Galactic Slushie, a sweet item that can also act as a enhancer meant for items like Liquid pain better than the item Jack O' Dark, which was found by Issei. After that they all went to Cafe Studio 52-1, where they all had their breakfast, they all had what they loved most, after that Issei decided to get them introduced to his people back at home, Azazel was the first to pick up the phone where they introduced them to the Governor General of the Fallen Angels, whom they got along with relatively well especially Ruby Rose, who seemed to be interested by the Sacred gears, he then brings them to introduce to the rest of the group, who at first seemed to be crying at them, they were really regretful of what they did back then, they blamed themselves for not hearing him out completely, and making a decision causing him to run away, they apologized one by one, however Issei was not in a mood, he wanted to introduce his friends to them, and he is not mad at them, and he has already moved on from Raynare, he will be coming back to them very soon since he is close to the exit, after that Sirzechs and Grayfia join them and they introduce his friends on the other side to them as well. However there was bad news, since he was missing for more than a month, his parents demanded an explanation where they were forced to give one, Issei was shocked to say the least, he knew that his secret would come out, but not so soon, Sirzechs then informed him about the aftermath, they were happy for his son's success and were ashamed at how they treated him like a mindless pervert and now they wished for him to come back, much to his happiness. Issei cried on hearing this, his parents always loved him, everyone consoled him, after that Jaune had a small request where he asked to contact Ozpin in the world of Remnant which Azazel agreed to do so, after that Issei cuts the connection and the task list along with a button appear indicating the tasks they had to do, which they decided to do so that they can leave this area forever.

Issei looked at his list of tasks he needed to do, since the others had already gone to finish their -tasks minus Heinz who went back to Cafe Studio 52-1, he informed us that he would be there in case he needed some help, it seemed to be interesting to say the least, there were video game based but also some that were really level specific. 

Quests:

1) Kill 100 Partygoers

2) Play Super Mario Run, for 20 minutes without stopping (A mobile can also be used, just search for the app 3999)

3) Drink 5 bottles of Almond Water

4) Kill 125 Skin-stealers

5) Stay in your balance breaker for more than 1 hour