Chapter 3: Raid and Meeting the First

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw that Issei managed to successfully enter Level 1 without any troubles, on looking around he saw that Level 1 is much calmer than the previous buzzing lights of Level 0, he then noticed a supply crate which had a travel backpack which he desperately needed, along with some food and water which he consumed, there were also depressants for a certain dragon, which he kept in case Draigg started crying, he then decided to check more supplies, only for a soldier to hold him at gunpoint thinking he was one of the hostile entities present, thankfully after clearing the misunderstanding the guard who is revealed to be a M.E.G Operative puts the gun down, only for the lights to suddenly flicker off, revealing a lone hound, it was easily taken down by the Operative and Issei who used a dragon shot to disintegrate it, the Operative thanks him and they head towards the M.E.G military base, where he is taken to the Local Head of the base, who was revealed to be Johnny Cage, Johnny then takes Issei around the M.E.G. Base showing him many things that were present in the base, like weaponry, training facilities and many things. Issei was then taken to a projector room where Johnny revealed many things like Almond Water, Liquid Pain, Neon Water and Fire Salt. These things would be important for Issei later on, he then proceeds to head to the science room, where all the experiments were taking place, this was to give Draigg all the information relating to the entities and items present in the backrooms, he meets Jax Briggs, the head of the science department, they were then introduced to the dragon Draigg that was living inside of the weapon, which was informed to them as a sacred gear, he then infomed the situation back home in Issei's world, which does not surprise the duo given that they hail from a world also consisting of mythical beings, after which Jax began to transfer the data present in the data disk containing all the information of the backrooms along with the entities and the items, it was similar to how Ascalon was assimilated into the boosted gear back before the peace conference happened, the gear revealed a data disk accepter which was inserted into it, Draigg then experienced the complete information of the Backrooms from Level 0 to Level 11, when asked by Jax about the entity Partygoers, Draigg gives them all the information relating to that entity along with it's description, looks, behavior, entity level and many more stuff. He also mentions the existence of Party-poopers  as well as Party Hosts, he then goes on to mention the Fun War which killed almost all of the Party-poopers in existence, after which Jax informs them about the Party Hosts entity, but before the discussion could continue, a soldier informs them about a mass entity attack on the M.E.G Base prompting the trio to go and fight against them.

Back in the Dxd World

Kuoh Academy, 10:30 PM

Rias and the others had headed to Azazel to inform him what had happened in the club room, the aftermath as well as Issei's disappearance, needlessly to say the governor general of the fallen angels was angered at the actions of the Occult Research Club but kept it inside since his priority was to find Issei as soon as possible.

Azazel then immediately contacted both Sirzechs and Ajuka Belzebub about what had happened, they knew that if anyone were to blame it is the Occult Research Club members, but finding Issei took the importance, Azazel then spoke

Azazel: First off all sorry for calling you at a time like this, I know it is late in the night, but Issei has been missing for the past 7 hours, according to Rias there has been no traces of him or the evil pieces, since those 7 hours of his disappearance, is there a way to track him