Clara took something out from Nora's back pocket.

"Yeah, you did." said Clara, as she chuckled. "You landed on your phone, and cracked the case. So basically, your phone case broke your fall."

Moments later...

While walking on a trail, Clara looks at Nora and giggles.

"Hey Nora, remember about your failed trick?" said Clara, as she started to tease Nora.

"CLARA!" yelled Nora, as she growled while making an angry pout.

"What, I'm just kidding." said Clara, as she grins.

Nora growls.

"Whoa, easy there Nora." said Clara, as she chuckles.

"How much longer?" said Nora, as she started to whine, after realizing that they have been walking for an hour, while checking the time on her phone. "We've literally been walking our butts off, for an hour."

"Guys, I hate to admit this but, she's right." said Three, as he and the others stopped walking, before looking at one another. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"I don't know," said Christen, as she admits to Three.

"Uh, I think we're lost." said Maire, as she admits to them.

"Very," said Jace, as he looked around the trees.

"Hm..." said Clara, as she started to think, before questioning them. "Which trail did we take anyway?"

"The yellow brick road." said Nora, as she joked while chuckling.

"Ha ha." said Clara, sarcastically. "Very funny."

"But, no seriously, which one did we take?" said Jace, as he questions them.

"The same one that everyone took obviously." said Nora, sarcastically.

"Uh, well this is a big park." said Christen, as she looked around at the park, before looking back at the group. "We probably took the wrong turn, and never even noticed."

"We need a map for this part." said Maire, as she tells them. "In order to find an exit."

"Hey, look there's one over there." said Jace, as he pointed to the nearest map. "Let's all head over there, and see if we can find a way out."

"Yeah, let's." said Nora, as she sprints her way past the group, as the rest of them follow her by walking.

Two minutes later...

Since the nearest map of the park was on a cement hill trail, Nora, who was the only one that sprinted her way over there, got tired easily. Christen, Three, Maire, and Jace, beated Nora to the top in where the park's map was.

"Dude..." said Nora, as she pants, while walking up the hill. "That was so tiring."

"Well, of course it was, you tried to sprint your way over here." said Three, as he chuckles, while Nora began to stretch her arms.

"Yeah, well, I had to get a good run." said Nora, as she jokes. "You guys walk too slow."

"Thanks." said Christen, who wasn't paying attention to what Nora was saying before she noticed. "Hey!"

"JK." said Nora, as she grins at Christen, before stretching her legs.

"Right." said Christen, sarcastically, before turning back at the map that everyone was looking at, except for Maire who was looking around.

While stretching her legs, Nora accidentally hits Maire's wheelchair wheel with the back of her foot. After everyone manages to get their facts together and find out that they took the wrong turn, Nora then questions everyone of where Maire is.

"Uh, guys." said Jace, as he pointed at Maire who was going fast down the hill.

Everyone except for Jace gathered at the edge of the, while Jace ran behind from the group, seemingly going the wrong way.

"Man, some boyfriend." said Nora, sarcastically, while shaking her head in disappointment. "He's going the wrong way. What an idiot."

"Hey? Where are you going? Maire's going down the hill, not up the hill!" said Three, as he turned to Jace. "You're going the wrong way!"

"Man, I knew we couldn't trust him." said Nora, as she crossed her arms.

As the rest of them look at Jace, who gets on his skateboard and rides it down the hill as fast as he can, while Clara, Nora, Three, and Christen run behind him.

"Or we can!" said Clara, as they were running behind Jace.

Meanwhile, while managing to reach Maire, Jace then passes Maire, and later turns to the direction in which she was going smoothly. Jace then turns back towards Maire, and grabs both of her arm rests from her wheelchair, and begins to slow down with his skateboard, before they could go into a small pond.

As both Jace and Maire finally manage to fully stop, a worried Jace then hugs Maire, while helping her out of her wheelchair, before a tired Clara, Nora, Three, and Christen arrive.

"Thank you Jace, for saving me." said Maire, as she

"I would save you a million times, if I wanted to." said Jace, as he smiles at Maire.

After hearing those words from Jace, Maire started to blush, as did Christen, Nora, and Clara Oooed.

"Alright, knock it off, lovebirds." said Nora, as she started to tease them, making both Clara and Nora giggle. "We still have to continue with our trail."

Nora later turns to Christen, who was caught off guard.

"Because, Christen here got us lost." said Nora, as she started to tease Christen.

"What?! No I didn't?" said Christen, as she tells Nora.

"Gotcha!" said Nora, as she laughed at her.

Christen does an annoyed pout, while Clara helps Jace put Maire back into her wheelchair.

"Anyways." said Christen, changing the conversation, in a sarcastic tone. "Before, Nora pushed you off the hill accidentally, we've finally found the exit out of here. That, and we've been going the wrong way the whole time."

"Yeah, and it took all of us to notice right now," said Three, as he nervously chuckled. "Our bad."

Clara later turned to Nora, before clearing her throat.

"Ahem." said Clara, as she is trying to catch Nora's attention.

"Hm? What?" said Nora, as she raised an eyebrow at Clara.

"Isn't there something that you'd like to say?" said Clara, as she nudged her, before turning to Jace. "To him?"

"Oh right, sorry Jace, I may have misjudged you." said Nora, as she apologized to Jace, who accepted her apology.

Nora later turned to Clara.

"Are you happy now?" said Nora, as she asked Clara who nodded.

"Yep." said Clara, as she chuckles.

"Well, Come on gang, it's time for us to go, the right way this time." said Three, as he chuckles along with the others, before walking.

While walking into the right direction, Maire and Jace finally started to hold hands.