Chapter 16

The next morning...

Kelley, who woke up in the middle of Maire's bed, slides to the right side of the bed, and yawns.

"Man, what a day." said Kelley, as she continued to yawn while rubbing her eyes, before putting both of her feet down on the carpet.

"Ow!" said a voice, as Kelley's left foot stepped on something.

"Hm?" said Kelley, who was still a little sleepy, as she stopped rubbing and looked down, seeing Maire laying down on the floor, on her front side, before. "Oh hey Maire. Hm?! What the?! FIVE?!"

Kelley, who realized that Maire who was awake was on the floor, takes her left foot off of Maire's right leg.

"Five, what are you doing on the floor?!" said Kelley, as she questions Maire who groans. 

"I fell on the floor last night." said Maire, as she admits to Kelley.

"Hold on, wait so you're telling me that you practically slept the whole night on the floor?" said Kelley, as she questioned Maire.

"Yep." said Maire, as she tells Kelley.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" said Kelley, as she gasped.

"I did, I told everyone." said Maire, as she admits to Kelley. "But, everyone was fast asleep."

"Oh right." said Kelley, before she started to apologize while grinning. "Sorry about that. Anyways, let me help you up."

Kelley looks at Maire with a confused look.

"Yeah?" said Maire, as she asked Kelley, who seemed to notice Kelley's reaction towards her.

"What were you trying to do?" said Kelley, as she questions Maire. "What made you get up in the first place?"

"I fell while trying to get off from the bed." said Maire, as she admits to Kelley. "But then I  remembered that I still couldn't walk with my left leg, even if I wanted to."

"Oh right." said Kelley, as she grins. "Well, don't worry, we'll get you back in your wheelchair in no time.

"Great," said Maire, sarcastically. "Back in that chair. Woop dee do."

Kelley chuckles while grabbing Maire on her shoulders.

"Relax, how bad can it be?" said Kelley, as she picks up Maire from the carpet and tries to put her on her wheelchair.

Kelley failed to put Maire back on her wheelchair, and ended up stumbling and falling on top of one another.

"Man, what a work out." said Kelley, as she and Maire are catching their breaths. "How does Christen help you?"

"Well, I usually fall asleep on my wheelchair." said Maire, as she admits to Kelley. "But, since you insisted on being bed buddies, and dragged me along with you."

"Oh right." said Kelley, as she admits to Maire, while remembering. "Anyways, one last try. I think we got this one."

Just then, Christen, who was sleeping next to Allie, wakes up after seeing that Kelley had failed to put Maire back on her wheelchair several times later.

"Okay! Man, this is hard!" said Kelley, as she groans.

"Woman, it's not hard. Well, a little, if you don't put a break on that wheelchair like I told you too in the first place." said Maire, as she admits to Kelley.

"Hey, don't blame me, I tried to make it look challenging." said Kelley, as she chuckles.

"Which explains why the two of you keep falling on the carpet, and on top of Maire." said Christen, as she giggles, while looking at Kelley.