"The only friend that you have is a dog!" said Nora, as she called back.

As both Clara and Nora went on and on, with the name calling, Christen who was lying face down from her bed opens an eye and begins to (grumble). Christen then turns face up, before she stands up from the bed, while turning to the two girls who were still calling each other names.

"KNOCK IT OFF!!!" Yelled Christen, as she growled at them, which made both girls whimper. "What are you two arguing about this time?!"

"She started it" said both Clara and Nora, as they pointed at one another.

"Seriously?" said Christen, as she sighs while putting her hand on her forehead. "Not this again."

"Clara, was making fun of my limited edition Winnie the Pooh onesies!" said Nora, as she whined like a little girl.

"Seriously." said Christen, as she snorted while trying hard not to chuckle, before turning to Clara. "And how about you?"

"Nora, called my Grinch T-shirt ugly!" said Clara, as she also pointed at Nora.

After hearing the two of them, Christen then begins to chuckle.

"Are you girls serious?" said Christen, as looks at the two of them. "You're calling each other names because of your pjamas? So, what if Nora is wearing her favorite Winnie the Pooh onesies, or Clara is wearing her Grinch T-shirt? To be honest, I think they both look great. Kind of childish though, but great. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, you girls shouldn't be fighting because of pajamas, either way you both look nice in them."

"Really?" said both Clara and Nora, as they both looked at Christen.

"Yes." said Christen, as she smiles at them while nodding.

Both Clara and Nora looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny?" said Christen, as she gave them a confused look.

"It's just that, ever since we were roommates for our U-20 team, we've always had the same argument." said Clara, as she admits to Christen.

"What?" said Christen, as she questions them.

"Yeah, it's true." said Nora, as she also admits to Christen. "We would always argue, and call each other names, until the two of us would be wrestling on the floor, or pillow fighting. But mostly wrestling. Honestly, calling each other names, and talking bad about our PJ's is a traditional thing for us."

Christen's mouth dropped open.

"The next time that the two of you have a fight this I'm not stopping you." said Christen, as she looks at the two girls, before realizing that Maire wasn't in the room. "Hey... Where's Maire?"

Before both Clara and Nora could answer, Christen then gasped.

"She left didn't she, I knew it!" said Christen, as she was looking everywhere for her.

"Relax, Christen-" said Clara, before she is cut off by Christen.

"You girls made a distraction with your PJ argument, just so that she can sneak out, huh?" said Christen, as she started to raise her voice. "You helped her out of the hotel didn't you!"

"No, Christen, this is a misunderstanding, Maire is-" said Nora, before she was cut off by Christen.

"WHAT? WHERE IS SHE?!" yelled Christen, which made both Clara and Nora startled.

"Christen, what we're trying to tell you is-" said Nora, after she, Clara, and Christen hear that the bathroom door was unlocked and opened.     

Just then, Maire rolls out of the bathroom in black sweatpants, a white T-shirt and a navy sweater.

"Oh, hey Christen you're awake." said Maire, as she looks at Christen who scans her.

After seeing Maire, Christen then makes a sigh of relief.

An embarrassed Christen looks at both Clara and Nora, speechless.

"That's what we've been trying to tell you," said Clara, as she, and Nora looked at Christen. "But, you kept ignoring us."

"Oops, well... Sorry girls, I guess I kind of over reacted a little bit." said Christen, as she apologies to both Clara and Nora.

"A like little?" said Nora, sarcastically, which made Christen blushed even more.

"Okay, maybe a lot then." said Christen, as she admits.

"That's more like it." said Nora, as she started to  tease Christen.

"Nora." said Clara, in a low voice while glaring at her. "It's okay, Christen, don't worry about it. We get it, we all had a long day."

"Oh, okay then." said Christen, as she sighs, before looking at both Clara and Nora. "Anyways, please tell me that you girls are going to your own room."

"Yeah, I think it's for the best." said Clara, she started to chuckle, before teasing Nora. "Either way, I'm the only one who can handle Nora's snores."

"Wha? Hey, I don't snore?!" said Nora, as she glared at Clara, who laughed.

"Woman, don't lie! Your snores practically took over the whole room!" said Clara, as she called out.

"Oh no, I'm not dealing with this again." said Christen, as she gets her clothes that she is going to put on and heads to the bathroom.

After getting changed, the girls then meet up with both Jace and Three in the hallway.

Moments later...

The six of them started to get in a taxi and head to the Portland Thorns' training field. Meanwhile, while heading there, the girls are then followed by a person, in which this time wasn't Kling.