Tour Talk

Allie's P.O.V

It's been a little over a week since we got here, and today we are learning the actual schedule of the tour.

I know we start on the west coast, and head east. Where we go after that, is beyond me. We'll all find out in a little bit when the manager tells us where we go after America.

I have been messaging with Britt. Her boyfriend was really mad about the situation at first, but he came around and he decided that they should raise the baby together. Her mum was alright, her dad not so much. He told her she had to get rid of it or move out, so she's moving in with her boyfriend next week.

Nathan is still fussy a lot during the night, I can hear him at least three different times. Both Mikey and Kennedy take turns so that they can both get sleep so they don't pass out on us the next day.

I help out as much as i can, so does Luke. We are just getting prepared for parent hood.

I have this weird reflex now, like it's just how I think now. I think like a mum. I always seem to know what would help Nathan fall asleep, or calm him down.

him only being a few weeks old, it's really difficult for Mikey to get stuff done in the studio and stuff, but we work around it all. Luke even had to record one of Mikey's guitar parts last night because Mikey was sick because of the lack of sleep.

It sucks, but it'll all get back on track soon enough. Once he sleeps all the way through the night for us.

I'm sure Mikey will return the favor for Luke after our little angel is born.

I don't even think we'll still be in America when I go into labor. We might be in England, or Asia, or South America. That'll be exciting, yet nerve racking. At least they'll have a story to tell.

I wish I would have been born in a different country then I lived in for years. I wish I could have been born in America, then was raised in Australia. It'd be cool, cause technically I would be a citizen somewhere else.

"Allie, we have to go to the meeting now. Are you ready?" Kennedy asked me from the door way.

I had zoned out while rubbing my belly, and staring at the wall.

"Yeah I am. Sorry, I would have come downstairs, I got lost in thought." I said. She smiled at me.

"I know. I used to do that all the time when I thought about life after he was born. I think it's normal." She said. I nodded and go up, following her out to the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We found out that the tour will go from America to Canada. Then Mexico and South America. We'll fly over to Europe after a short break in South America. Then we'll go to Asia, Africa, and Russia. Then we fly back to Australia.

I did the math, and as long as I go to term, we'll be on one of our last concerts in Canada when my little angel is born.

If I don't go the whole nine months, we'll be somewhere in America.

Either way, I'm gonna have to inform my parents where to go.

And even if they can't be there for the birth, I at least want them in the hospital with me afterwards.

A/n- Where do you want them to be when Allie's baby is born? Let me know in the comments. :)

~Allie xx