The Jabberwock 2: Electric Boogaloo

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Oswalt: Since you're here, does that mean you'll give me another lesson? My magic is getting better.

Y/N: Do you have any more stories about your adventures when you were queen?

Ruby: Can we play tag?

Oscar just bounced in excitement.

Ozma smiled sweetly while Oz petted Baum. You four were always so excited to see her when she visited. It was rare, but she enjoyed her time here as well. This was once her home after all.

This was before she left with Dorothy to go to the world where she originally came from. Home, she and your father would say.

Glynda: Oh, looks like we have visitors.

Ruby and Oscar were even more happy now that their mother had returned from her mysterious project

Ruby and Oscar were even more happy now that their mother had returned from her mysterious project. She ran to her while you and Oswalt stayed back.

Glynda greeted her two children, but she looked up at you and Oscar, worried that she might never have a chance to ever truly bond with you and your brother. She wasn't your real mother, after all.

Wicked Witch: You will always be my sons. I promise you.

 I promise you

Hare: OZZIAN!

Your eyes shot open and you were eye to eye with the March Hare. You both began to scream loudly before the entire train cart suddenly shook.

You shot up to your feet which sent the Hare flying across the cart. You quickly made your way to the window to see a massive figure flying overhead.

Y/N: What is that?

Hare: The Jabberwock has returned!

Your eyes grew wide as the Jabberwock flew down towards the train for another attack.