Maya Hart x reader-GMW

In this Maya and Isabella are dating. What happens when a new girl comes in and someone gets jealous.

"Is! Maya's here!" Yelled my dad "kay thanks dad!" I yelled back. I quickly brushed my teeth since I was already dressed in a baggy white and black striped long sleeve shirt, and baggy black pants.
         "Hey bae, how are you?" I asked Maya giving her a peck on the lips. "I'm good, you?" She asked grabbing my hand "much better now that I get to see my beautiful girlfriend" I said making her blush. "What car?" She asked changing the subject "the challenger" I replied. We walked to my dark blue Dodge Challenger, I opened the door for her.

Soon we arrived at school, our first class was history. When we walked in, someone was in my seat, I started to walk over there but a hand placed on my chest stopped me "just sit with me" said Maya "yay!" I said happily walking over to her seat, I sat down first and she sat on my lap, slightly leaning into my chest my arms were wrapped around her, I let out a content sigh, this was perfect.
           "Okay, class what are we-Maya why are you on Isabella's lap?" Questioned Mr.Matthews "because she's very comfy sir" said Maya with a smirk, I smiled and rest my chin on her shoulder "ohh Isa you are so lucky that I'm scared of both you and Maya" he said "no sir I'm lucky to have Maya. You being afraid of us is pure skill" I said hearing a giggle from Maya, I loved Mayas giggle, it was so adorable.
             "Maya I want you to work with the new girl, Payton, over there" Mr Matthews said pointing to the girl who was in my seat "hey, I can't wait to get to know you Maya" said the new girl AND THEN SHE WINKED! FREAKING WINKED!!! I felt my grip tighten "it's okay Is" Maya whispered to me "sure" she said to the girl.

              "Hey Maya?" I asked her "yeah?" She asked turning towards me "i-I well-you k-know" I tried to talk, she caught my nervousness and wrapped her arms around my waist "I love you" I said finally, I didn't get a response I gently started to pull away thinking it was too soon "I'm sorry this is usually where I wake up" Maya said making us laugh "I love you too" Maya said repulling me into the hug.

HEY LOVES!! I swear this will get better it's just like 2 am and I want to post something soooo! HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!! LOVE YOU!