Chapter 5:Let's use some combos for this one

Start from the beginning

Kaeya:Ah, this one take a while.

Paimon:Paimon doesn't want to get burned.

Kaeya:Well, we'll need to take the risk. This room is completly dried...just if we had someone with a Hydro vision. It'd have been really useful right about now.

Kumagawa:[Ah, I can take cafe of that.]

Kaeya:Hm?

Clouds formed in the room. The slimes were taken by a dark tornado accompanied by a torrent of rain. Kaeya thought the slime would scream in agonizing pain as it was ripped in pieces and disolved by it's greatest weakness, if slimes were actually able to scream.

The door opened to the last room, finnaly getting to their objective. Lumine chanelled Anemo energy through her sword and cut the stone swiftly.

Kaeya:You've done it, good job.

Kumagawa:[But isn't it weird? Hirlicurls might be smarter than the rest of monsters out there, but I think this kind of irganized ambushes are beyond their capabilities.]

Kaeya:Ah, so you've noticed too. You can go to the last one, I'll investigate.

They nodded and rushed to the next temple. When they arrived this time Lisa was waiting for them.

Lisa:Ah, you two cuties already finished the others and came to help me? How kind of you. You can ask me for anything in return.

Lumine:What does a librarian here do?

Lisa:Basically, anything that doesn't require brawn...or brains.

Paimon:But...what remains?

Kumagawa:[So you just sleep most of the time?]

Lisa:Yes.

Kumagawa:[Understatable.]

Lumine:I'd do the same.

Lisa:I...guess I can give this a go. Although I'm not much of a fighter.

Lumine:We've already dealt with the others, anywa.

Lisa:How did it go?

Kumagawa:[Fine. I've actually used a black hole for the first one.]

Lisa:A black hole?

While advancing through the temple Kumagawa began explaining to Lisa about black holes and their proprieties. Paimon observed that Lisa was...disturbingly interesed in it.

Lisa:I see. I wonder if I can make some with Anemo and Electro...

Lisa stopped when she saw a platform surrounded by water with hirlicurls all around. A purple pentagram was cast from her hand and purple lightning hit the water killing the hirlicurls in a matter of seconds.

Lisa:Wet places are my speciality.

Kumagawa:[There are a lot of ways which that can be interpreted in.]

Lisa:Oh, you can interpret it as you like.

Lumine charged forward and impaled a red slime to a wal with her sword and quickly killed it with a atack of Anemo energy.

Lisa:Things really are like a breeze of air with you two cuties around.

Lumine:Well, this dies help me in the long run.

The next room had four red slimes advancing to them. Lisa bit her lip with a little nervousness.

Lisa:This might be a little hard.

Four oversized screws pierced the slimes and imobilized the. Lisa smile as small spheres of Electro energy formed around the slimes and lightning interlucuted, being further conducted by the screws, killed the slimes in no time.

Lumine:I did want to ask...what's with the purple crystal.

Lisa:Are you joking?...You two really don't know.

Kumagawa:[Well, I can feel elemental energy from it.]

Lisa:This is a Vision. A object given to q few that let's tgem control on of the elements. Are you some sort of hirlicurls with extreme intelligence?

Kumagawa took Lisa and Lumine in one arm each, making them blush, and began jumping from a platform to the other. Lisa quickly dismished her opinion.

Lisa:No, I don't think so. Hirlicurls aren't exactly known to be smart. You are too cute to be hirlicurls anyway.

Kumagawa made a big jump and arrived at another room occupied by hirlicurls. Lumine used the vortex atack from Kumagawa and smashed hirlicurls together while Lisa interlocuted her lightning atacks.

As Kumagawa screwed the hirlicurls around tge ladt one standing took a swing at him. Kumagawa catched the club in his gand and pushed, impaling the handle through the hirlicurl's chest and stcked him to a wall. The next door opened and the minus let the hirlicurl to die of bleeding.

The last stone was in front of them. Kumagawa suddenly has gotten an idea.

Kumagawa:[How about a combo?]

Lumine:That's alright with me.

Lisa:When you're ready, dear.

Screws pierced the stone from one angles as Lumine send a tornado and Lisa supplied it with lightning. In the end the combination of atacks ended up completly obliterating the stone.

Lisa:Good job, cuties! Let's hang out more next time.

Lumine:Sure!

Kumagawa:[I guess we're finished, huh?]

Lisa quickly gave a kiss to his check, shocking the two non-Mondstad members. The minus himself looked quiet smug about it and Lumine a little jelous.

In Mondstad Jean smiled as she saw the black clouds disperse. She read the letter send by Lisa in tranquil...until she arrived at tge part where she wrote "The cuties are coming back, prepare your thighs!".

Jean:...Haaaah.