After a while I saw Evelyn start to curl up into a ball and slowly sleep. "I need to go and put Evelyn to sleep please wait moment. " I said to the crew and they nodded. I walked to Evelyn and slowly took her into my arms.

I checked the time on my phone and it was indeed her bedtime. I walked to the trailer and carefully layed her on the bed. "Mommy... " she mumbled. "Hush... Sleep hunny. " I said strocking her hair. I took a blanket and put it over her. I walked to the living area to take her teddy out of the backpack Robbie had left so she had something to cuddle. I slowly put it next to her and she immediately cuddled it.

I gave her a soft kiss before leaving. I looked for a staff member. "Hello, Ev is in the trailer so can you make sure she doesn't get out or anything. " I said to them and they nodded.

Evelyn's POV:

I woke up from my nap on the bed i  mommy's trailer. I frowned as mommy wasn't here. I threw the blanket off me and walked around with teddy. I opened the door and a woman came when she saw me.

"Evelyn your moms still filming so how about you stay in there until she's done hmm. " she said telling me to go in.

"But mommy... " I said with a pout. "Please Ev or your mommy's going to be angry. " she said in a soft voice. I nodded and got back into the trailer. I talked with teddy but what felt like hours passed and mommy wasn't here yet!

I got frustrated and opened the door again. The lady who told me to stay inside was showing some people something so she was distracted. I took this opportunity and ran out. I started looking around for mommy.

I was also getting kind of cold since I was outside with only a hoodie. After abit I spotted the girl mommy introduced me to so I ran to her and tapped her leg. She looked down "where's mommy? " I asked her.

She kneeled down so she was my height "I think your mommy's still filming. " she said to me and I frowned. "But I want mommy. " I said to her covering my face with my teddy.

"Oh well how about we go see your mommy from a distance we need to be quite though. " she said pulling my teddy down. I smiled and nodded my head. "Okay." She said standing up. She started walking but stopped when I didn't move. "What's wrong? "

She asked me. "Up... " I said extending my arms. She nodded and picked me up. "Am I heavy? " I asked her. She shool her head "your actually as light as a feather. " she said and we started walking.

Then she stopped again "Why don't you have your mask? " she asked me. I thinked for a moment "I forgot it in mommy's trailer. "

She nodded "Let's go get that first okay. " I nodded.

So we went back to mommy's trailer and I got the mask from the bedroom area. She helped me put it on properly and we finally made our way to mommy.

We were about to enter and Xochitl hushes me and I giggled. We went inside and mommy was on something spinning around and around. She was laughing.

"I didn't like that! " she said stopping. They kept filming and filming so I just rested my head on Xochitl. She walked to a chair and sat me on it. We watched as mommy filmed. I started to get bored so I quietly played with teddy.

"Baby... " I heard mommy's voice say in a low voice and I looked up. I smiled and lifted my arms. "She looking for you so I brought her here. " Xochitl said. Mommy nodded and sat on the chair I was sitting on. Mommy put me on her lap.

"Aren't you bored hun? " she asked me tucking some hair behind my ear. I nodded. "Shall I call dad to come pick you up?" She asked me.

I shook my head "But baby mommy's going to be here for a long time. And your bedtimes at 8." She told me.

"I'll stay for abit more mommy then I go. " I said wrapping my arms around her neck.

She chuckled "Okay baby, then let's go and play in the trailer until they call me how does that sound. " I nodded and she went to the trailer.

In the trailer we drew somethings. Talked well I'm the one who talked. And played with my teddy and a little doll that was in my backpack.

"Let's call daddy now. " mommy said picking her phone up. She called daddy and daddy came awhile later.

"Noo!!! " I said sticking to moms leg "But baby you said you'd go. I'll be home tomorrow morning when you wakeup. " she said peeling me off.

I looked up at her with a pout "Really? " I asked and she nodded. After abit daddy finally picked me up and left. We said goodbye to mommy.

Daddy walked to the car abd strapped me in my car seat. "Was being with mommy nice Ev? " he asked while driving.

"YES!" I said. He laughed and we drove home