"I'm scared of him. Is that what you want to hear me say?" I whispered to him. "He's threatened me before, sure. But I'm Emmy. He'd never hurt me like that and he never has. He never could. He always chickened out." I told him while my stomach grew more and more queasy as I saw the scene of him and Theodore replay in my head.

"But he doesn't stop himself when it's other people. He hurts people— and I think he enjoys it." I mumbled, pulling my feet up on to my chair and wrapping my arms around my bent knees.

"He doesn't enjoy it. But he gets his jobs done. Much better than anyone else I know." Blaise sighed, leaning back in his seat. "Tell you what— I have my dorm key right here. I think you should go up there while he's sulking in our dorm by himself and tell him how you feel. I'll take you out for ice cream later if you do." Blaise smiled, holding the small golden key out towards me. I looked down at it before my eyes moved back up to meet his again.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked him shortly. Blaise shrugged and tossed the key at me. "Then I can't say I didn't try." He told me, nodding his head towards the boy's corridor for me to go.

I picked up the key with a sigh and dragged my feet across the floor slowly. This was the last thing I wanted, but I couldn't say I didn't miss him just a teeny tiny little bit.

I stuck the key in the lock and clicked it before I pushed his door open. He sat comfortably on his bed in a pair of grey sweats with a book in his hands while he glanced at the door in confusion. He jumped from his position when he noticed it was me, but he stayed by his bed, not moving an inch.

"I- um, I wasn't expecting you." He said awkwardly with wide eyes. He reached one of his hands up and scratched the back of his hair. I nodded my head, but it felt like I had something stuck in my throat. I couldn't get myself to speak.

"Did you get my flowers?" He asked me, kicking his sock covered feet across the floor and folding his hands behind his back. I nodded my head once again. "That's good." He whispered. "I sent you some sweets too, in case you were running low. I know we haven't been to honeydukes together in a while, so I picked up your favorites for you the last time I went out." He breathed out.

I let the silence engulf us as I stared at him for a moment. He looked like the true definition of a death eater. Death was a good word to describe him.

Pale.

Dark eyes.

Thin face.

Emotionless.

But as I narrowed my eyes and stared at him more, there he was. Drake. Just like he always had been.

Handsome.

Stubborn.

Pretty.

Soft.

Warm.

He cleared his throat as he stared back at me, probably wondering what I was thinking about. He probably knew already. He was supposed to be the Dark Lord's second in command, after all. I couldn't put spells like legilimency past him.

"Um, do you want to sit down? I was just reading a book. You can come sit with me if you want," he offered, stepping aside so I could cross the room and get to his bed. "Or you don't have to. I just miss you." He said quickly, worried he would say the wrong thing to me.

I nodded slowly before I crossed the room and sat on the top of his bed, scooting over so he could sit with me. He sat down next to me carefully, picking his book back up and flipping it open while he leaned against the headrest of the bed. I glanced over his shoulder curiously and started following along, but it didn't help that I wasn't starting from the beginning.