Prologue

3rd pov

The council is doing their jobs and making sure everything is in order, until Omega walked in and told them about how she a strong aura that she felt. The council decided to go check it out to see who or what is causing the problem, but what they didn't know was that the person calling the problem was one of the most terrifying entitys you could mess with.

Kronii pov

Kronii: Omega told us something was out here but I don't see anything.

Mumei: Me neither.

They suddenly hear a voice.

???: Well well well, what do we have here, one of my enemies.

Fauna: If it isn't Y/n Cipher.

Y/n: Nice to see you too mother nature.

Kronii: Surrender Y/n or we will use force.

Y/n: You know the funny thing is that in a different dimension I killed a baby that had the power of time so you don't scare me Clocky.

Sana: Well were different from babies.

Y/n: Oh yeah shooting star, we fought last time and Omega had take over because you couldn't beat me.

(He really getting annoying.)
(the parentheses means their thoughts)

Kronii: ENOUGH! We'll just have to fight you again.

3rd pov

Kronii throws her swords at Y/n and he just dodges as the swords get stuck in a planet.

Y/n: Geez aren't you guys supposed to be protecting the universe, but here you are destroying it.

Fauna uses her vines to trap him, but he just sets them on fire while he was doing that Bae charged at Y/n throwing a punch which he caught and threw her at Fauna. Sana and Mumei combine both of their attacks hoping to do some damage, but Y/n shot a laser from his hand which collides with the attack and creates an explosion. Kronii uses that to her advantage to stop time to get closer to him and catch him by suprise, which it did so right before she attacks him Kronii summons her swords back to her and slices him a few times. While Y/n got sliced it knocked him back a few meters which this time it gave him the advantage to launch balls of energy at Kronii.

 While Y/n got sliced it knocked him back a few meters which this time it gave him the advantage to launch balls of energy at Kronii

Kronii cut a few of them while the rest hit her sending her into an asteroid. Mumei sent feather like spears at Y/n's back which hit him and also sent him flying, but Y/n caught himself and started to fly towards her with his fist ready to punch Mumei so they she went to block it, but as soon as she did that he moves his fist to aim towards her gut and it hit her causing Mumei to spit out a bit of saliva.  Sana fly's to Y/n and grows bigger while Y/n does the same, but he also makes his fist huge aswell, Sana goes to punch him in the face, but Y/n brings his fist down hitting her and making her shrink to her normal size. Y/n sees a portal open and Omega walks through the portal.

Y/n: Omega you finally decided to join the fight, I was wondering if I have to kill one of the them to get you to show up.

Omega: Well i'm here now so fight.

Y/n: Gladly.

Once Omega heard those words she instantly started firing beams of energy at Y/n while some did hit him he pushed most of them to hit the council members. Omega and Y/n fly towards each other and start to punch each other at speeds too which they look like a blur, but Y/n overpowered her and kicked Omega in the gut causing her to falter, she got back to her senses only to get punched in face sending her flying into a planet completely destroying it. Sana started to bring abandoned planets and began to throw them at Y/n who dodges and blows up a few, but they started to become too much which Fauna sees and uses vines to immobilize him. Mumei uses feathers to make Sana's planets move faster while Kronii, Bae, and Omega start to charge up their powers and make a huge beam. With the beams fully charged up they blast it at Y/n while Sana's planet goes full speed at Y/n, the attacks both hit him causing a massive explosion to happen that shakes the whole universe. The council and Omega think they won, but they see Y/n still floating and coming towards them and they see that he got injured quite a lot. Y/n was in front of Bae and grabbed her by the head and threw her at the others who were next to her.

Y/n started to get mad and turned red, he threw multiple planets at the council and when he got to Omega, Y/n grew multiple hands and started to hit her with them at very high speeds. The council decided to go full power to stop him, they all fly at him and punched him which made him fly across the universe and Omega teleported behind him and kicked him back to the council. Y/n got back up and made blue fire in his hands and blasted it at Omega which damaged her a lot, Y/n kicked Kronii who was trying to stab him in the back, Bae and Mumei used their speed to fly arou -nd him and once they went around him a few times they both flew towards Y/n, he moved out of the as soon as they were about to hit him which caused them to hit each other. Fauna made millions of spears from trees which surrounded him while Sana made a rock wall behind him, Y/n blasted a few thousand, but they just kept coming and a few hit him which caused him to stop firing and the millions of spears stabbed Y/n which made him get stuck to the wall behind him. Bae went behind the wall and punched her fist through it, grabbed him and threw the wall towards Omega who used a spell to blind him.

Omega: We have to seal him now!

The council and Omega started to fly underneath Y/n to write a symbol with their energy.

They then made a barrier to stop him from leaving and once Y/n started to see again they begun to use their power to seal him away in the nightmare realm and it begun to work while Y/n started to glow

Y/n: No! No! What's happening to me! nrub ot emoc sah emit yM! nruter yam I taht rewop tneicna eht ekovni I!

The glow grew brighter and when it stopped Y/n was gone and the council was relieved that their most troublesome enemy was now gone. The multiverse was celebrating that the most feared entity was gone and a detective was also happy that her greatest enemy was gone, but is this truly the last time we see the dream demon only time will tell.

Bye gold bye!